• Three •

{ 1 year after leaving }

"He didn't come to class today again."

You were surprised to hear Jimin say that Jungkook didn't go to class that day. He never really skipped classes. "What?"

"It's surprising because after my mom told everyone about you leaving, he changed."

Your eyes widened right after. Thoughts about him regretting what he did fill your heart with hope that he did feel regret for changing like that.

But soon enough, your hopes were crushed when you remembered what happened with your confession, making you sigh.

"It has been a year. I don't think he really cares." You said softly, sitting up from your laying position on the bed.

"I feel like he does. Who knows, he might even find you if he tries."

"I don't think he will because he is too busy waving his dick around for all the thirsty girls there." You spat in anger, closing your eyes to calm your racing heart.

"Someone is feisty, still feeling hurt and angry over his stupid words?"

You could hear the slight annoyance but mostly worry in Jimin's voice. "I know. I just can't get over it." You whined.

"Y/n, he is an idiot. A waste of time. I know you can find someone better."

"I know that too, Jimin-ah. But it's hard to get over someone that you like so much." You sighed, staring at your ceiling with a sigh.

You jumped slightly when you heard the doorbell go off, "Hey, I'll leave you now. I think my mom is home." You said.

"Sure. I'll call tomorrow. Bye~"

You giggled softly and hung up before sprinting off to unlock the door and let your mother in. But to your surprise.

It was Kim Namjoon, your new high school friend. "Oh, Namjoon, hey." You said, opening the door fully after checking it was someone safe even though you were expecting your mother.

"Hey, so... I didn't see you around school today and I guessed you were probably sick or something. I brought food."

You smiled at how sweet he was, seeing him lift a plastic bag that had a lot of food boxes in it. "You didn't have to, come in." You said.

Once he was inside, you closed the door and smiled. "I stayed back because my mom was sick and she went off to work. I wanted to do some chores and help her around." You explained.

"Thank you for worrying though." You replied, watching him take his jacket off and hang it on the hanger where the other jackets were.

"I guessed since my mom told me."

You chuckled along with him while making your way to the open kitchen, letting him take out the food while you went to take the utensils.

Your mother and his were coworkers, and since they got pretty close, you met Namjoon who surprisingly was your classmate.

Namjoon was a really kind guy you never thought you'll get to meet, it was like having Jimin, in a way taller and polite figure.

"So, I got your favorites, and I also have some cleaning products in my backpack to help you clean."

He said while placing his backpack on the ground. You laughed softly and went to place the utensils on the counter, sitting down with him and taking your food.

"Joon, the last time you cleaned with me, you broke my mother's favorite vase. You're lucky she didn't cut your head off." You chuckled and took a bite from your food.

"Hey! I tried to be as careful as possible. And you scared me!"

You loved teasing him, he always tried to find a way to protect himself from different "accusations" you made.

"It's fine. Just this time. Stay away from anything you might break." You said, starting to eat in silence.

"Any news from the boy?"

You stared at your food at his question. Namjoon knew about what happened with Jungkook, since after you met, you told him and he comforted you as you cried.

"He didn't go to class again." You replied, looking up at him to see Namjoon's eyes already on you.

His eyes always had a glimmer that was there when he looked at his sister as well. It was compassion and care.

He himself told you he was not looking for a girlfriend or interested in one. And you weren't looking for a boyfriend either.

You two were close like siblings, and you felt the same way with his sister Geong Min. "But anyways, he can do whatever he wants."

"Isn't it strange that he stopped going to school right after you left?"

♤♡◇♧

When some beach trying to be a beach to you, you be like...