• Nine •

"I don't think it'll fit

"I don't think it'll fit..."

"Just put it in, Jungkook."

"But what if it doesn't?"

"Just try! It's not that big either way!"

"But it looks bigger than usual!"

"JUST PUT THE DAMN PLUG IN THE THING!" You yelled angrily, making everyone around you startled as Jungkook pouted, putting the plug in the outlet. "See? It fits!" You exclaimed, everyone around you starting to chuckle.

"I will try not to think wrong from that conversation."

You glared at Taehyung who soon cleared his throat and stopped laughing. You signaled for him to go to Jungkook, seeing him pout and shake his head. "Go!" You whisper-yelled, making him whined and groan, going to Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and widened his eyes, gulping down nervously as he nodded. "Y-Yes, hyung?" He said quietly, seeing Taehyung smile which made you smile. "It's fine, they won't eat you." You chuckled, placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We just wanted to apologize. It's all in the past and we think we should give you a chance, so, we want you to be friends with us."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "R-Really?!" He exclaimed, smiling widely and giggling when Hoseok wrapped his arm around Jungkook's neck and ruffled his hair. "Of course! Welcome to the family, maknae!" He exclaimed happily, all of them chuckling as they hugged Jungkook with a smile.

"Come on, join in!" Namjoon said.

"Huh? Oh, no. It's only you guys, I'm fine here." You said, squealing softly when Jungkook pulled you close and into the hug, his arm around your waist. "You're their family too, though." He said quietly.

"Exactly! You're the one who made us give him a chance!" Namjoon exclaimed.

You all laughed softly, hearing running down the stairs. "Let me join too!!" Jimin exclaimed, crashing his body onto all of you, making you all fall down on the couch. You laughed loudly along with everyone, turning to look at Jungkook.

There was nearly no space between your faces, and your body was pressed against his since you fell on top of him. You stared at him with the same smile as before, a small chuckle leaving your lips. "Okay! Who is hungry?!" You heard your mom yell from the kitchen, all of them except you and Jungkook.

"Let me help you." He said quickly.

He tried to get up but he was unable, the two of you falling on the couch again. His cheeks turned red, making you blush as well. "I-I'll get up first..." You stuttered nervously, slowly getting off his lap. You helped him up by taking his hands on yours, pulling him to you carefully.

"T-Thanks..."

You nodded in response and gestured him to go first, seeing him nod in response before walking away. You rubbed your hands on your face, glancing at him and seeing him turn around to glance back at you.

"Aren't you coming?"

You widened your eyes and nodded, "Yeah, I'm going in a second." You said quickly, watching him smile and enter the kitchen after.

You whined quietly to yourself, ruffling your hair and stomping your feet. "Why do you still like him?!" You whisper-yelled to yourself, crying out quietly before fixing your hair and sighing.

You nibbled on your lip and patted your heart, "I'm not giving in, I'm not giving in."

||

"I'm giving in~" You cried out.

You were now laying on your bed, staring at the ceiling. You tossed around in your bed while whining, sitting up and sighing. "I won't be able to sleep tonight." You mumbled.

You got up and opened the door, heading down to the kitchen with a pout on your lips. After opening the fridge, you downed a whole bottle of water.

"Can't sleep?"

The voice behind you made you startled, making your choke and spurt the water out of your mouth, starting to cough harshly. The person that spoke quickly ran to your side and started patting your back to help you feel better.

"God, I'm so sorry!"

"Jungkook!" You exclaimed, elbowing his stomach slightly. You stared at him once you calmed down, seeing him biting his lips to hold in his laugh.

As hard as you both tried to hold in your laughter, you soon burst out laughing, covering your mouth as you still let out a few coughs.

"Your face is all red."

You covered your cheeks and chuckled, "I just choked, what do you expect?" You replied, pouting your lips and turning to close the fridge, wanting to look for a snack instead.

"It still makes you cute."