• Two •

"I wish you wouldn't leave

"I wish you wouldn't leave."

"You have no idea how much I want to leave. Forget Jungkook, everyone else who only made fun of me and did horrible things to me." You sighed, putting a shirt of your in a halfway full box.

"Still, aren't you going to miss your cousin?"

You chuckled softly as he made pouty lips in front of you, laying on your bed. "Of course I will, but, it's my only way to work on my future." You sighed.

"I know. I really hope you succeed in your singing career. Auntie said she'll miss you."

"Jungkook doesn't know, right?" You asked, eyeing him in slight disbelief when he nodded. "I'll believe you. Just a bit." You said.

"I didn't tell him, okay? I kept it a secret and told Auntie to keep it from him and everyone until you're gone."

"Okay. Even if he knows, it's not like he'll come running to me and beg me to stay." You chuckled. Jimin's eyes softened a bit, letting out a sigh as he got up and went to your side.

"All jokes aside, I will miss you. You are going so far away to Seoul and leaving us in Busan."

"I'll call every day, I promise." You said, hugging him tightly and closing your eyes. You were going to miss Jimin.

He was always by your side along with your aunt, he ways comforted you whenever Jungkook acted like a complete ass to you.

Your aunt always saw how everyone acted towards you, but, she was nobody to try and help you out.

Now that you were leaving, your parents, aunt, and Jimin felt relief. You wouldn't have to deal with Jungkook and anyone else.

You would be able to follow your dreams and forget your past. But you did regret one thing, confessing to Jungkook.

||

"Plane 304 now boarding for Busan to Seoul."

"Ready?" Your mom asked, placing her arm around your shoulders softly. With a sigh, you nodded, your mind filled with thoughts as you were nervous as well.

"Yes, I hope everything goes well." You said, smiling up at your mom. You heard footsteps approaching you, making you look up and smile at your father.

"Let's go, girls, we're ready to get on the plane."

You nodded, helping your dad with the bags as you walked towards the checkout. You glanced back, looking at the entrance in the hope that someone would come and stop you.

That someone being Jungkook.

Your hopes fell when nobody came, standing there for 5 minutes to see nobody. Just people walking to their checkouts for their planes.

You sighed and turned around, making your way to where your father was and handing the woman your passport with the ticket in it.

After getting checked, you made your way into the plane, looking for the seats you were going to share with your parents. Once you put your handbags away, you sat on your seat and put your headphones on.

Starring to blast music through your ears in an attempt to stop any tears from falling. And your heart from breaking apart even more...

 And your heart from breaking apart even more

▪︎Present▪︎

{ 21 years old}

"Y/n! Y/n! WAKE UP!"

You jumped from the bed of your single room, hearing your group member, Solji shouting at you. "What's wrong?! Jeez!" You exclaimed.

"We are going to the SBS Gayo Daejeon!"

Your eyes widened as every part of your body forgot about sleep. You took Solji's hands in yours and started jumping on your bed with her while squealing happily.

After a lot of hard work from your debut to now, your 2-year-old group was finally getting the attention it deserved.

Since you were the leader, you were proud of how everyone had improved, especially Solji, since she was the maknae and you were the 3rd youngest of the group.

"I'm so excited! We'll meet so many people like BTS, BLACKPINK, TWICE, and EXO!"

"Did I hear right?! We're going where?!" You heard another member exclaim, joining the two of you. You were a group of 6, like GFriend, since you were in the same company as them.

"I'm so proud. We need to celebrate!" You said happily, hugging them and falling on the bed with them. "We're finally getting it." You chuckled, staring at the ceiling in disbelief.

You would finally see Jungkook after 4 years.