Forever Promise

Arthit is getting ready in his room, in the Rojnapat household. Where will be the engagement ceremony, it was the parent's concern, specifically the mother's. And after hours of discussion they came to decide that the engagement will be held in Rojnapat household and the wedding will be held in the Sutthilluk household.

Arthit is in a daze. He still feels this is unreal. If one year ago, someone told him that he would date a guy and that is 'the most annoying 0062', he'd probably thought it as a huge joke and that person must get punished for it.

But here he is now, nervously standing in front of the mirror, wearing a white shirt with a blue suit matching with his 'would be fiancè'. The status will be changed soon, and his heart flutters with this thoughts. He looks at the mirror to set his messy hair.

Though he is happy, he's sulking. Today he and Kongpob completes their six months of togetherness. The latter is always so cheesy and lovey-dovey and remembers every single thing. So it's unusual for him to not wish Arthit in a day like this. And Arthit feels sad for this.

"Oon, dear, are you ready?" Mrs. Rojnapat says to his son.

"Y-yes, mae." Arthit stutters in nervousness.

"Why are you so nervous, dear? It's not like Kongpob will reject to marry you?" His mother touches his cold hands.

"Mae!" Arthit whines.

"Well, if he rejects you, don't worry. You'll get someone better!" Pho comes and joins in the teasing. He pats on his shoulder.

"Pho!" Arthit whines again.

"Hahaha...We're joking, dear. We can see that Kongpob loves you very much and we're happy for you." Mae says with her warm smile.  His Pho also smiles happily. Mae attaches a white butterfly shaped brooch on his suit.

"Perfect! My oon is very handsome." Mae says making her son blush.

"Wow! Ai'Arthit you look so good today." Toota screams excitedly while enters into the room.

"Ai'Toota, stop screaming! My ear is functioning, you know!" Arthit yells at his friend, who totally ignores the yelling.

"Yes, I agree with you, Toot. Ai'Arthit, I didn't think you can look that good. But still not as good as me." Bright says tugging own collar.

"Ai'Bright, there's a mirror. See your face once, please." Toota says to him in tones of mockery. And they continue to bicker.

"Ai'Arthit, smile. I wanna take some photos." Prem says to him. Arthit tries to smile, but don't know why feel very nervous.

"Why're you smiling like this. Ai'Arthit, you'll scare the ghost!" Prem says with annoy.

"Ai'Arthit, why are you so nervous? I got you pink milk, now sip this and relax." Knott says.

Arthit sips the drink and feels relaxed a bit. "Thanks, Ai'Knott."

"I knew you need it, pink milk monster." Knott mocks at him, receiving a glare from the latter.

They were chatting and joking, mostly bickering while Mrs. Rojnapat calls them. Because, Kongpob and his family, with his sisters and their husbands and Rome with his family arrived together with their friends.

Arthit comes out with his friends and enters into the room fully decorated with lots of flowers and balloons. But he didn't pay much attention to that as he witness a very handsome Kongpob with big smile in front of him.

Kongpob is wearing a white shirt and a matching suit with Arthit, chosen by their moms. He also wearing a white flower shaped brooch which is somehow complementing with him. The guy is smiling warmly and looks at his eyes with so much love, that immediately he feels his heart fluttering.