Invitation

UNI's cafeteria is the most chaotic place in every UNI. Students want a place for gossip, fun, eat and spend time with friends. And this all can happen in no other place but cafeteria.

Since Arthit and Kongpob started dating, the ex hazer group and the 2nd year gang always eat together. This is becoming a rule day by day, like they can't eat anywhere else and always have to sit together. Also who will come first will keep a table for the whole group. And the group is becoming large day by day by adding extra member like Rome and Pete.

Arthit is sitting with his friends staring at them. His friends seems like very serious. Were they always this serious or my eyes are seeing new things?! Knot is very focused while writing something like his life is depending on it. Arthit tries to see what's Knot writing, finds 2nd year math equations. Why would Knott solve these again, while we passed this subject two years ago? Prem is in the long line to get his Wad's favourite drink. He is so whipped! But most importantly, Bright and Toota also very busy. They are talking about something very slowly like whispering, which is not a good sign. What are they talking about? Seems like making some plans! And Arthit is sitting idly, watching his friends and thinking about something while sipping his favourite pink milk.

Actually he is in a mission today. The mission is "How to get away from Kongpob's questions?" Kongpob, first thing at morning, is asking him through LINE why his mother was finding a match for him. And why Kongpob didn't know anything about it. Obviously Arthit have no answer. So Arthit is not replying any message of Kongpob. He knows it's not a permanent solution, and he is searching for one now.

While the hazer group was silent (not fully cause Bright and Toota gossiping or planning), the 2nd year gang arrived at the cafeteria. Arthit wants to bury himself in a big hole and never found out, cause Kongpob is heading towards him with questioning look.

"P'Arthit, why didn't you replied my messages?" Arthit knew he will be asked it.

"Oh, I didn't know, my phone's battery was low. When I was going to reply my phone was dead." Not a good plan.

"Oh...then why didn't you reply afterwards? You know I sent you at least 10 messages." Obviously I know it's 16 messages.

"Ooo, sorry Kongpob. I was busy in class and I didn't see your messages. Sorry na...I'm hungry, Kong. I've already buy our food. Sit here. First eat, then talk. Ok?" Arthit hopes his plan works. They can eat first and in the mean time he can make some excuses.

Kongpob sighs and was going to sit when his spoiled cousin comes.

"P', congratulations...." Rome comes and hugs Kongpob. "P', I'm so happy for you." Arthit irritatingly looks at the hugging duo. He doesn't like the scene but what can he do!

Kongpob is very familiar with this attitude, he just shakes his head and ruffles his cousin's hair.

"From where do you heard?" Asks Kongpob.

"Mom told me last night. I.." says Rome.

"Wait, Rome. Pho is calling." Says Kongpob while receiving the call.

"Hi, N'Rome. How are you?" Asks Bright with wide smile.

"Swadee krap, P's. I'm good. Thank you for asking P'Bright. How are you, P'?" Rome says adorably.

"I'm always good. By the way, why are you congratulating Kongpob?" Asks Bright with making one of his eyebrows upward. "Don't tell me, Kongpob and Arthit getting Married?!! And we don't know a single thing about this?!!!"

Arthit spits his pink milk to Bright's mouth who was sitting across each other. Rome passes him tissue while shaking his head. "What the hell, Arthit? You didn't tell us anything and now spitting your pink milk on my mouth?!"