Love For Each Other

M, Oak, Wad, Tew and Rome gathers in front of Kongpob's house. Today they want to celebrate the 1st ever bachelor party of their gang's. But the mission has already became impossible because of their friend, Kongpob and his fierce lover, P'Arthit.

They almost abandoned the plan of celebrating this, as feared from P'Arthit's warning. But at last moment P'Bright and P'Toota called them, for telling their crazy plan. And though they fears the ex-head hazer, but they have the faith that the seniors will somehow manage the situation.

"Are you guys ready?" Oak asks everyone. He doesn't want to miss this opportunity to look for some hot girls.

"I don't think, we should do that. It will make Kong angry at first. And if he finds out by chance, then we won't be spared." M says worried.

"I think P'M is right. It can backfire on us." Rome hesitates to join this plan.

"Then we can just tell him that it's all P'Bright and P'Toota's plan. It's only for fun, and nothing harm it will bring." Says Wad.

"But still..." Tew hesitates.

"Come on guys! Why all of you are becoming chicken? Be brave man." Oak says to them.

"Ok, let's go inside first." Wad says and everyone follows him.

Kongpob's household is too much busy today. As Kongpob's request, the wedding will be private and secretive, and it will take place into the garden. So, though from outside the house is normal like everyday, but inside there's huge preparation going on. And as tomorrow is the wedding, Kongpob is also staying here, instead of staying into his dorm.

Mrs. Sutthilluk greets them happily and says Kongpob is inside the study room. They follow her, and finds Kongpob.

"You guys talk with each other, I will prepare some snacks for you." Mrs. Sutthilluk says smiling and walks away.

"Ai'Kong, we want to take you somewhere." Oak says to him.

"Where? Don't tell me, you guys still stuck with the previous plan? I clearly told you, I don't want to go to a bar. You want to drag me there, right?" Kongpob asks with doubt.

"Come on, Kong. Why you're doubting us? We only want to celebrate." Wad says this time. Kongpob looks at them for a few seconds.

"Then tell me, where are we going?" Kongpob asks again.

"It's a surprise, ok? So we can't tell you anything now. Ai'Tew, Ai'M, N'Rome, why don't you say something?" Oak nudges their shoulder and hints them to say something.

"Ah...yes, Kong. We just want to celebrate the night." M says with a panic expression. He is feeling feared to get exposed this early. Oak and Wad looks at him and glares.

"Yes, P'Kong. I don't wanna miss the celebration of my favourite P's last bachelor night." Rome says to cover up the situation. Tew also nods and looks at Kongpob.

"You guys are saying like it's something really special, and like I will die after marry P'Arthit!" Kongpob says looking at his friends doubting. "Ok, as long as it's not something dangerous, I'm on." He says and gets away from them to get ready.

As soon as Kongpob enters into the washroom, everyone looks at each other and sighs in relief.

_________________________________________

On the other hand, Arthit's cunning friends are also trying to persuade him for the party.

"Ai'Arthit, why are you being a coward?! What's the big deal to hang out with your friends?" Prem says to him with a serious expression.