Best Friends

"How dare you to touch him?!" Kongpob's grabbing the collar of the t-shirt of the guy with one hand. Fingers of another hand making a fist to land a punch on the guy.

"Kongpob!!! Calm down! What're you doing?" Arthit says in panic. He is still in daze as the things are happening so suddenly in front of his eyes. His brain seems can't keep pace with the incidents.

"P'Arthit, stay away! How dare this guy to touch you?" Kongpob says with his one of the most fierce voice. He's loosing his control as he sees the guy smirks at him sarcastically. Arthit sees in disbelief as he never seen his boyfriend this much angry.

Flashback Starts

After finishing the call, Arthit turns around to find Simon sitting opposite him.

"Swadee krap, P'Arthit. How are you?"

"Fine. Nong, What're you doing here? Don't you have classes?" Arthit asks him.

"No, P'. Today I don't have anymore classes. And I had an exam at morning, thanks to P's lessons, it went so well." Says Simon.

"Oh, really? That's good." Arthit says smiling.

"Yes, P', then let me treat you today. That day you told me that you'll go some other day. Please, P'." Asks Simon enthusiastically.

Arthit pauses for some moments and thinks what he should do. He's waiting for Kongpob, he needs to talk to him. Kongpob's class need more time to finish, at least 45 minutes more. So he can go and come back in this time.

"Please, P'Arthit. Let me treat you today. Please." Requests Simon again.

Arthit sighs then nods. "Ok. But I have some work to do. So we have to come back quickly." Simon smiles and nods. They goes to a cafe near the UNI.

In the cafe, Simon insists Arthit to order something besides Pink milk. Arthit wants to dinner with Kongpob and don't wanna eat something to spoil his hunger. Then Simon orders sandwich for both.

"P'Arthit, this cafe's sandwich is so delicious. When me and Ke..." Simon pauses in what he was saying. Arthit looks at him questioning.

"When me and my friends come to have snacks, we always eat this." Continue Simon.

"Ooo..." Arthit says and takes a bite. "Wow...It's delicious." Arthit exclaims happily. He continues to eat and thinks that he didn't know he was that much hungry.

"P', I wanna ask you something. Can I?" Simon asks.

"What?" Arthit says while drinking his pink milk.

"What do you think about me?" Simon asks. Arthit frowns at the question.

"What do you mean?" Arthit says confusedly. "You're a good nong whose manners and behaviour good." Simon smiles at him.

"Thanks for the complement P'. But, I'm gonna tell you straight. I like you." Says Simon.

"I also like you, Nong." Says Arthit Obliviously.

"P'Arthit, it's not any ordinary like. I like you a lot. And I want to be your boyfriend. Will you be my boyfriend?" Simon asks woth his smile.

Arthit chokes on his drink and freezes for some moments. He doesn't know what's going on. In UNI, always he was with his gang. No one ever confess to him. It's not like, no one interested in him. But as a head hazer everyone feared him, so if there's anyone who's interested in him, never make courage to approach him, except Kongpob. So it's a total new thing for him.

Suddenly Simon touches the corner of his lips to wipe the drink which was spread due to his choking. And making things worse, Kongpob from nowhere comes there and grabs Simon's collar.