Messy Life

The large car arrived in front one of the big building. Everyone is waiting outside with the anticipation of seeing the new CEO.

"Welcome, Sir." One employee says when Kongpob steps out of the car. She slightly bows and gives him a large flower bouquet.

"Thank you." Kongpob receives it and gives it to his secretary. Then he steps into the the company.

All employees are waiting to see the new CEO. When Kongpob comes to the 14th floor, everyone warmly welcomed him.

"I know it's as new as for me and you all. But we're a family. We will work hard to protect and enhance our 'Sutthilluk Corporation'. Are you ready for that?" Kongpob says to them.

"Yes, sir." They says unison.

"But I'm a bit competitive in case of work. I want our company to do the best. I like to do everything correctly and in time. Punctuality is the main key which we need to follow for better. And I hope you all will try to maintain that." Kongpob says firmly.

"Now it's time for some work." Kongpob says clapping his hands. "I want the latest updates from every department. I'm giving you half an hour from now on, bring all the files of recent projects and works to my cabin. Also bring all the files of last three months from sales and finance. Understand? Now get back to work." Kongpob says with absolute command.

He then walks away from there and enters into his cabin, which is full of welcoming flower bouquets. "P'Win, Where's P'John? I want to talk to him." He says to his secretary.

"He's not come yet, sir."

"Tell him to come here first, okay? And where's pho-mae?"

"Sir and mam are attending two different meetings. They told me that they want to have lunch with you."

"Okay. Make my schedule and tell me in detail. And after 26 minutes I want all those files here." Kongpob says to him seeing his watch.

"Yes, Sir."

Everyone quickly runs away to complete their task. The whole company comes to understand that the handsome CEO may be young in age, but he's mature enough when it comes to work.

____________________________________

"Why're you crying, nong?" Knott asks in panic. In front of him, his most favourite nong is crying.

Today the fourth year had one morning class, which was cancelled because the lecturer is sick. This lecturer is very strict and never miss a class. So it was beyond happiness for some students, who doesn't want to study.

Knott was on his way to library alone as his friends don't wanna go there. He needs find some documents there. Today they don't have any other class. They have to get ready for going to chiang mai as they'll do their internship there. After hearing that there's no class, Arthit says he wants to sleep more, Prem says that he wanna go on a date and Bright and Toota says they have allergy of library.

While he was passing the building next to library, he suddenly sees Tew sitting alone on a bench, shaking. He comes near and asks him why he's here alone.

When the junior turns around, he sees his eyes red and wet. He is crying silently. Knott sits beside him and asks him why he's crying.

The junior doesn't answer his question but hugs him tightly, making Knott startled. He cries hard, this time more hard than before. Knott feels his heart is beating very much irregularly. He feels that his feelings are now not only like, but love for this guy. And he feels pain to see this guy cry.