Screwed

Arthit is heading towards canteen. On the sudden happiness and celebration, the fourth years forgot that they have a big presentation and some projects pending for this week. And they got not enough time to complete that! So now they have to work very hard to finish those.

When Arthit arrives at their usual meeting place in the canteen, he faces a very sad and distress looking Bright. Bright is like a dog, looming around, who kicked out of its house.

"What is he doing here? And making this face?" Arthit asks his friends, knowing he shouldn't be here or rather present on a date with his brother-in-law.

"Cute Rome ditched him." Toota says with big smile.

"Ai'Toot! Don't say any negative things." Bright barks at him.

"But that's true." Prem says with smirk.

"Ai'Prem! Why you also spouting nonsense? Didn't you get your dose with Wad?" Bright says wiggling his brows.

"Ai'Bright! Is it your mouth or gutter? I won't spare you!" Prem says with visible blush and the chase starts which usually starts by Arthit.

"What's really happening? Did Rome already decide? If he choose Nai, I won't be surprised." Arthit says to Knott and Toota, looking at fuming Prem who is chasing Bright and Bright running and making faces towards him.

"That surely can happen!" Toota supports Arthit's thought.

"Yeah! I also agree. But Ai'Bright was upset because Rome got projects which he have to submit the day after tomorrow. And guess what, he also forgot that just like us." Knott explains the situation.

"So, the date is cancelled for today and postponed to two weeks later." Toota says.

"Why two weeks?"Arthit asks.

"Because Rome also have quiz on next week and Nai also have exams. And he won't allow Rome and Bright to go on a date before that. He don't want to be disadvantaged!" Toota explains.

"Oh...so we have to wait to see who gets Rome for many more days." Arthit says.

"Yeah. But don't you think, Bright is serious this time?" Knott says and his friends nods. They surely can see changes in Bright. Bright was always flirty and never showed any seriousness in any of his one week flings.

But this time they can see that Bright cares for Rome. May be he is flirty or may be he is funny, though he is annoying he makes Rome his priority.

"He better be! Otherwise, what Uncle and Kongpob will do with him, I don't know." Arthit says and begins to work on their project.

____________________________________

Rome and Bright are now on their promised date. Earlier today, he went with Nai on their date. First they went to see a baseball match on Nai's request. Rome went with him, though he was totally not interested into it. How can he, when he doesn't know how the game goes on. So between the match, when Nai was cheering tremendously, he dosed off.

After that, as a gentlemen, Nai took him to a big restaurant for lunch. The meal was very delicious and Rome couldn't help but praised him. And after that when they were eating icecream, it was the time for the surprise.

Rome suddenly found a ring inside his mouth. He took it out and became very surprised. "P'Nai, it must be some staffs ring. We should call them." He said and was about to call a waiter when Nai stops him.

"No, no." He kneeled in front of Rome and said, "Rome, please marry me!"

"W-what?!" It felt like a bomb burst over his head.