Knowing Past and New Senior

17 years ago...

Continuous crying sound is heard from a house. Every people in this house very much tensed, restless. Cause the only little member of this family is very sick.

"Baby, don't cry. Mae is here, son. Don't cry."

"Mae, pain...hu..hu..pain.." Arthit cries out of pain.

"Oon, you will be fine soon dear. Please don't cry." Arthit's mother can't bear to see her son in pain.

"It hurts, Mae...hu..hu... Here hurts..hu...hu..." the 4 year old boy cries patting his stomach.

"What should we do?" Mae asks Arthit's Pho.

"I don't know. It's been a month. Every doctor we saw told us the same thing. But Oon not getting well."

Pho- mae both sigh at once. Arthit developed stomach pain about one month ago. Since then the little one cry every now and then because of his pain.

They consulted with the best doctors. Baby Arthit got many checkups. But the only conclusion from that doctors is...he have no problem.

But the pain is becoming severe day by day. Arthit's mom and dad so worried and don't know what to do.

That time, Arthit's maternal grandma and grandpa visited them. They also very worried about their grandson's condition. Arthit's grandpa said he will visit a temple, which is known as very sacred and people's wishes comes true after praying there. He will visit there to pray for his grandson's recovery.

Next day, As grandpa visits the temple and prays for his grandson's recovery...suddenly someone calls him.

"Mister, Your grandson is sick, right?"

Grandpa turns around finding a saint standing near him.

"How do you know?" Grandpa asks curiously.

"I know. I also know that he is not getting well after visiting many doctors."

"Yes, my daughter and son-in-law visited many doctors. But there's no cure."

"I also know that. He won't get well like this."

" Then what to do? Do you know how he will get well?"

"Yes, you have to bring him here. Then I can cure him."

"Really???!!! You can cure him?"

"Yes."

Grandpa soon comes with this good news to his daughter and son-in-law. They didn't believe that. But all the other methods are not working. So they decided to visit the temple. After all there is no harm to visit the saint once!

The next day they visit the temple and found the saint sitting under a tree.

"You came. Lay down the boy under the tree." The saint says. They followed his instructions. Arthit was crying in pain and didn't want to lie there.But his mae tells him and he obeys it.

Then the saint places his hand over Arthit's stomach. He closed his eyes and whispers like chanting some spells.

Suddenly Arthit stops crying. He smilingly eyes his surroundings, then patts his stomach. "Mae, no pain. Oon have no pain."