Party night (1) - Announcement and Jealousy

Arthit is standing in front of a huge mansion with his friends standing beside him. It actually shouldn't mention like a mansion. More likely it's a palace of some kind of a king of a country or something.

He is standing on a place while looking around the surrounding. The huge building is surrounded by a large garden around it. There may be more than 100 trees and many types of flowers surrounding the palace, giving it another type of beauty with ethnicity.

Many people are coming and going into the palace like building, working swiftly, making it obvious that there's a big event here today.

"Wow! It's huge...." Everyone exclaims surprisely except Rome and M in the group, who had been to this place for uncountable times.

"N'Kongpob is hella rich... Ai'Arthit, be prepared! There must be a long line of mom and dad, who wants to marry off their girls with him."

"And here our Arthit's saving his precious ass only God knows for what!!!" Toota says tapping on Arthit's butt. Arthit jerks away while glaring at him.

"I'm telling you Ai'Arthit, don't think that Kongpob is the prince who'll only wait for his 'cinderella Arthit'. He's..." Bright's now talking while hiding behind Knott because Arthit's fussing with anger. "...so patient now maybe because of love, but sure there's so much enemy around. You should just give your ass to him."

Arthit is having a hard time to cope up with his anger. He wants to strangle Bright for a long time until he begs for his life. But he can't. He's standing here and will soon meet his boyfriend's parents. So he can't do anything bad now like yelling. Still he goes near Bright and step on his leg while saying "shut up" with a death glare.

"P's, let's go" Rome says to stop the collision, to the group of seniors-juniors who came to attend the huge event today.

"You guys go ahead. I-I'm waiting here." Arthit says nervously. He feels his hands sweating.

"Waiting for whom? For Kongpob? Don't be ridiculous. We know you're tensed for seeing his parents, but you can't back out now." Toota facepalms at Arthit's behavior. Arthit told his friends about the meeting with the Junior's parents. He also told them about the ridiculous marriage fate things. He thought they would laugh. But to his surprise, they didn't laugh but support him.

"Yes, P'Arthit. P'Kong can't come now. There'll be media and all. That's why he sent the car, right?" Rome speaks. Kongpob already told Arthit that this event will be huge. There'll be many business associates, worker and media. So he couldn't come but sent car to pick up everyone to attend this event.

"Yes, I know. That's why I'm telling, you all go. I'll come after some time." says Arthit still nervous. To be honest, he knew Kongpob is rich, but to this much extent, he didn't think. That's why he's thinking and overthinking if he should enter or not.

"Ai'Arthit, what are you thinking? Don't tell me, you're thinking of going back!" Bright speaks seriously which makes Arthit surprise. He didn't think of going back but not want to enter yet.

"No, I'm not." defends Arthit.

"Yes, you're." says Knott.

"Ai'Arthit, You already took enough time like a teenage girl who prepares for first date, to choose your dress and dress yourself. Now you want to waste more time here?! Let's just go. I don't want to miss this event. I will take lots of photos. Maybe these photos will make me famous!" Prem says.

Yes, Arthit took a long time to choose what dress he should wear. He didn't have many options as he never been in any huge event like this. Kongpob send him 3 suits and told him to choose anyone. He also told him he'd look very cute regardless of anything he wears. The Cheesy Bastard!