Party Night (3)- Serious Talk and...

The dining hall is filled with silence after the chaos. Each person is confused and wants to know what's happening, but no one's daring to ask.

"So, You're saying that, M's not your boyfriend?" Mr. Sutthilluk finally breaks the silence.

"Yes, pho. M's not my boyfriend." Kongpob and M both shakes their head at once.

"But I saw you two together in the mall, huging each other while N'M was crying. I was going to approach, but didn't want to intervene." Aruna says excitedly. Kongpob and M trying to remember the occasion, while Arthit and the group is glaring at them. Pete whispers to Arthit's ear, "I told you to be careful of this boy!"

"Oh! M was very upset about something. So I was just comforting him. You misunderstood, P'." Kongpob suddenly remembers the occurring at mall.

"Kongpob! Tell me, you didn't breakup with him that day, right? You break up with him, that's why he was crying!" Mrs. Sutthilluk says quickly.

"No, aunty. It's not like that at all. Kongpob loves P'Arthit and they're the one dating each other." M says defending his best friend and points towards Kongpob and Arthit.

Everyone eyes at the two in say and suddenly Kongpob's sisters start laughing. "Aruna, you totally misunderstood them. But thanks to you, our baby brother came home with his boyfriend. Otherwise, don't know when we would meet him." Laughs P'Rui making the gloomy atmosphere normal.

"And, look at his boyfriend! So cute! Kongpob has good choice indeed." Says P'Rin teasingly.

"Yes, P'. Sorry Kong, M. And Kong, nice choice." Says P'Aruna showing thumbs as support. Arthit blushes at the complements. Normally he doesn't like to being called cute. But this time it's not bad, right? Everyone is giving them support.

"But the temper...." Bright's mouth is shut by a chicken leg feeded by Prem. Arthit and the group glares at him.

"Ok, now everyone eat quietly. And Kongpob after dinner, come to the study room with your boyfriend. We need to talk." Mr. Sutthilluk says with firm expression.

Arthit looks at Kongpob with tension. Kongpob gives him an assuring smile while his sisters nods with support.

The table becomes quiet and eat silently with the anticipation what'll happen!

______________________________________

Arthit's sitting on a red color couch, in a large room, with Kongpob beside him. The room is filled with lots of books and files, with a big table, chair and couches. The look is like a office.

Arthit feels his feets are trembling. He looks at Kongpob, who's sitting relaxed, looking at him and giving him the most assuring smile. Arthit sometimes become surprise as how Kongpob can be always so relaxed, in any situation!

Mr. and Mrs. Sutthilluk enters the room, then goes to sit opposite to Kongpob and Arthit. Arthit's heart is beating so fast that he thinks everyone in the room can hear the sound.

"Then, you're the one who's dating my son?" Mr. Sutthilluk asks to Arthit.

Arthit mentally gives him strength, stands and says firmly, "Swadee krap, I'm Arthit Rojnapat, 4th year student of the same faculty where Kongpob's studying, officially greeting you as Kongpob's boyfriend." Then he bows at them. They also greets him and tells to sit down.

"From when you're dating?" Asks Mr. Sutthilluk.

"A-around 6 months." He stutters and suddenly feels more nervous than before.

"And your family knows about the relationship?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, Pho, mae, we recently got caught  by his parents." Kongpob says to his parents.