Hospital Rush

Arthit is going through the greatest dilemma of his entire life. He is thinking about, to contact with the doctor or not. He doesn't know what to do. Many things can happen if his this decision goes wrong.

He have to think clearly and properly. Firstly, he doesn't know what that lady said was truth or not. If she's a fake, there's no tension. Only he lost his 500 Baht. But if the lady what said is true, then....Arthit shakes his head side to side. He don't wanna think any bad things. Be positive...Arthit...Be positive!

Secondly, what'll happen after meeting with the doctor? And even if he get the transplant, can he conceive? If he can't what'll happen? And how'll Kongpob take the whole thing? The society and their families, how'll they take this situation?

Arthit shakes his head again. He tries to think positively. But his brain seems like forget to work, how much he tries to think, he can't get to any conclusion. He feels very depressed and feels like the saddest guy in the world.

At least that's what he thought before coming to the UNI. Today they're joining again after finishing their 3 months long internship. With a sad heart he enters the class, but finds out some sighing sad faced friends of his. Seems like he is not the only saddest guy of the world!

The ex hazer gang is always popular for their chaotic nature. Silence is a word which was never in their dictionary. So if they are silent when sitting together, that means the problem is huge. Arthit sits beside Prem and looks at his friends.

"Why're you sighing guys?" Arthit asks to his friends.

"What else? because of the astrologer's words." Says Prem.

"No!! We're not!" Screams Knott and Bright at the same time.

"Okay...you don't need to yell!" Prem says and looks back to Arthit.

"How's N'Kong now?" Knott asks him.

"Better than before. That brat is back to work now. You know, he never listen to me." Arthit says with a small smile and a pout.

"Did you tell him about that lady?" Toota asks him. He still feels guilty.

"No, still not. I'm thinking if I should tell him or not. I mean he just recovered. Have loads of works and responsibilities. How..." Arthit says hesitantly.

"Ai'Arthit, I think you should not fear about the words of the astrologer. The lady's words must be wrong, don't worry, ok?" Bright says to him.

"But what she told about you and Knott, is that false?" Arthit asks curious. He wants to compare, if the astrologer's words are true or not.

"Don't think about that. I think she was just assuming." Bright says hesitantly.

"Don't worry, Ai'Arthit. May be it was just a fun fate reading. Ok?" Prem says and Toota nods in agreement. Arthit looks at his friends and finds out there's no reaction from Bright and Knott. He doesn't know why but feels insecure about the situation.

_________________________________________

Kongpob is looking at the file in front of him intensely. Looks like finally he's very near of his goal. He came back from hospital yesterday. And today he joins back to his work.

His parents felt very guilty. They said Kongpob should rest now. But Kongpob declined the offer. He knows this is very important. And he's very close to his target.

"P'Win, you did a good job." He looks at his secretary and says to him.

"Thank you, Sir."

"What's my schedule for today?"