Hope

Kongpob is sitting on the sofa while looking at the sleeping figure. Last night was a tough one. Intruding into the room of Rome was not an easy task. After many knocking when the younger one showed no sign of opening up, Kongpob was about to broke in. That's when the door was opened up.

It was a very tough task to talk with the boy. Rome is the spoiled nong of Kongpob who will always share everything with him. Him being like that was indeed a surprise and worried time for Kongpob.

After some trying and coaxing, Kongpob thought the younger one will tell him his worries. But that didn't happen. When Kongpob tried to talk, Rome only clung onto him and cried. Only two sentences was heard from him. "Why It hurts? Why I'm so dumb?"

Kongpob was very worried. Also seemed like Rome was having fever. So he gave the boy fever medications. And at dawn, finally Rome slept.

Kongpob is worried about his nong. But another thing is also making him sad and worried. Last night his behaviour with his lover was very rude. He knows that and he feels guilty. It's his fault. Arthit was just saying his mind. But he showed his anger over him. He only made him stressed.

After their marriage, this is the first time when they are having a morning with a pending argument. Usually if they ever having a issue, they will talk and solve easily.

But this time, it's his fault. He could talk nicely and with patience. Also another thing that he noticed is, nowadays Arthit is somehow worried and restless. He doesn't know what the things bothering his lover. Arthit is pregnant with their babies. He should not be worried about anything. P'Arthit, did you sleep well? I'm sorry na, P'. I will solve our problems when I'll meet with you. Kongpob thinks.

Thankfully today he doesn't have morning classes. So now he can take care of his sick nong. Later he have hazer training sessions. That time he will find his lover and talk with him. Thinking about that Kongpob smiles. Everything will be solved P'. Hope you and my babies won't be too angry with me.

____________________________________

About Arthit's mood, one can explain it as too bad for now without any proof. Arthit is like a ticking time bomb who is waiting to burst any time.

The ex-hazer gang is having a hard time because of their hot headed friend. After the sudden outburst of Arthit in the cafeteria, no one dare to make a sound around Arthit, let alone talk. His friends are like walking on eggshells and they think soon Arthit will appear in his hazer form to punish them.

To making this situation worse, in today's schedule, they have a hazer training session. Normally it's the ex-hazer gangs duty to watch and teach their new descendants.

In normal day, this session can be seem as fun time and it might be a lovey dovey time for the married couple. But knowing the problem they are having now and also with Arthit and Kongpob's temperament, the situation is seeming worse. Even Knott who usually remains calm, is not sure can handle them.

"Ai'Arthit!" Bright yells for the third time as he didn't get a response from their moody friend.

"What?! Why are you yelling Ai'Bright? Do you think I can't hear?" Arthit yells at his friend. He is still very angry with them. They doesn't know a thing! I will give Kongpob sons!

"We have hazers meeting at 3. That's what I was trying to say." Bright says to him.

"Yes! Let's go, and patch up with your husband." Toota says as he was putting his books in bag.