What Am I To You?

Warning:   This chapter contains some homophobia and triggering words. Avoid it if you don't wanna read that!!!

Sea is the part of mother nature, which makes ones mind calm. Everyday many people comes to visit the sea, some only to see nature's beauty, some with special one to enjoy the spectacular sight and make wonderful memories. And it also makes people's mind to wonder, where is the end of this big amount of water? Which direction it's flowing?

That's how Arthit's mind is wondering now. He is actually feeling a bit jealous. Atleast the sea knows, it's direction of flowing. But his life...he doesn't even know how and what direction it's heading now.

Night view of the sea is very comforting and also very romantic, if the person you love is beside you. It's also soothing when the waves come and the water touches your feets. Cool breeze is like soothing your mind.

Arthit remembers how his and Kongpob's love story started with this sea. How he got heart attack thinking of losing Kongpob to the sea. How Kongpob confessed in front of the sea and how again they are here, when his life is occupied with so many changes.

In his life, everytime, the sea makes him and Kongpob to come closer to each other. But this time....

Does this mean, our story will end with this sea? This time, our visit, are we getting separated? Arthit thinks and cries. It seems like, Kongpob really doesn't love me anymore!

"Babies, Your daddy, he doesn't love me anymore. He hates me. I become ugly. what should I do now?" Arthit cries thinking about last hour.

One Hour Ago

Seduction, the word never existed in Arthit's dictionary, until yesterday, when his stupid friends said that it's the only solution for his married life problems. And now here he is trying to work on PLAN B.

"P'Arthit, don't you want to take a shower?" Kongpob asks as soon as he got out of the washroom. Arthit looks at Kongpob, who is looking so tempting after washing up. And the smile, aish! Why would he smile when my heart is already hammering to get out of my chest?!

"P'Arthit? Are you feeling sick? Your face is red." Kongpob says touching Arthit's forehead to check temperature. Arthit gets more flustered and grabs his clothes for bath.

He quickly closes the washroom door and feels his heart is crazily beating. Ah! What should I do? How to start? Arthit thinks looking at the mirror. He opens up his shirt revealing his belly bump which is growing day by day.

Arthit was really very anxious about him growing bump. He didn't give much thought when he thought of conceiving Kongpob's child. But when his bump started to showing he became self conscious.

He thought everyone will badmouth him and his children. But maybe no one thought about him getting pregnant, so all thought he is gaining weight, and adviced him to loss some weight. Of course he can't do that, because the only source of babies nutrition is him.

Then comes the winter season, which give Arthit really a good excuse to cover up his bump. Kongpob told him to wear loose jacket or sweater so that he can feel comfortable. And in that way his bump won't show much and he can feel comfortable.

Now that he unwraps himself from all clothes, one can say his baby bump is really growing in good manner. Arthit looks at his bump in the mirror. Ah! I really got fat! But my babies are growing well!

"Babies? What do you think? Will daddy think I become ugly?" Arthit says softly while brushing his hand over his bump.

"Your daddy still love me, right?" Arthit says and like in queue, he got a kick from his kids.