I'll Protect You

'Hospital', it's a place which bears different meanings for different people. It's a place of hope for some people, who've lost every hope in their life. It's a place full of sadness for some people, who knows they'll never get well and only have few months left. It's a place full of happiness for the people, who gets their loved ones back, safe and sound. And it's also the place of war for doctors, where they work hard and fight against death to save a life.

As for Arthit, now-a-days, he hates hospital. Don't get him wrong! Arthit was never fond of this place. Why would he? A place where people's comes crying with their illness, a gloomy place filled with people's worry and sadness, no one likes. But still it's not the cause of his hate.

Nowadays, Arthit fears this place. He is now forgetting how many times he is visiting this place because of a injured, sick Kongpob. He hates to see Kongpob being sick, bedridden, unconscious. He hates to see him struggling for life. He hates the fact that Kongpob can leave him one day for good! And every time Kongpob comes to hospital, he feels his fears are becoming true. That's the reason, why he hates this place!

Arthit is now looking at the letter in his hand and he feels his cheeks are getting wet again by his tears. He doesn't know how much he cried in last few hours, but seems like his eyes have still enough amount of tears stored up.

"Now your life will be more hard, the test will be more hard, as you've to protect the fruit of your love, to protect that person. Take good care of your health.

I can feel that the obstructions from your previous life will again approach in this life. And this time I really wish that you and Kongpob can overcome that obstructions."

He reads those lines from the letter again, and silently cries again. God what should I do?!

Flashback on

When Kongpob came near the door and saw one fiery pillar is coming down towards them, he made Arthit stand quickly and pushed him outside with full force. And at the same time, the pillar collapsed on Kongpob.

Everyone near him was shocked and Arthit was frozen for a few seconds, he couldn't really keep up with what's going on around him. But when he realized his surroundings, he was ready to jump in the fire without thinking about its consequences. Thanks to his friends who were fast enough to catch him from doing so.

"Go away! Let me go! Kongpob!" Arthit screams loudly, cries and throws his feet like there's no tomorrow. He felt intense pain in his lower belly, but ignored it.

"Help! Someone help! Kongpob is inside!" Arthit yelled and tried his best to get away from his friends. Kongpob's parents and friends, when see Kongpob is inside, they immediately wanted to go inside. But also held by fire brigade officers, who just arrived.

"Please calm down. We will try our best to rescue the victim." One of the fire brigade officer said.

"Let me go! You bastards! I'll kill everyone! Please, I beg you. Let me go!" Arthit yelled, screamed, begged and cried to his friends.

"Calm down, Oon. Nothing will happen to Kongpob." Arthit's mae said to her son. She felt very worried for both of her sons and also for her grandchild. She looked at her husband, who was equally anxious as her.

"Mae, Kongpob! Mae, I beg you, let me go. Kongpob is alone there! I have to save him!" Arthit begged.

"Calm down, Arthit! Kongpob will be saved. Fire brigade team will rescue him." Beam said to calm down Arthit. But Arthit didn't seem to listen his words.