The Lady

Today there's a big study session going on in the cafeteria. Usually no one likes to read in their free time. But that's not today's case. Everyone is willingly learning as the teacher is none other than the handsome senior, Kongpob.

Kongpob, Tew and M were at first tutoring Prince, Sara and the junior's group of friends. But soon the tutor session became crowded when everyone sees the most brilliant, previous campus moon is the one teaching.

Kongpob was helping them as how to easily the equations can be solved. And in no time, they completed the study session. Prince was looking at the senior impressed. Everyone knows that the senior is now also the CEO of 'Sutthilluk Corporation'. The work must be very tough for him, still the senior is so down to earth.

"Wow, P'Kong. You are the best. I think this time we all will pass." Prince says happily.

"I'd be happy if that happens, nong." Kongpob smiles back.

Prince looks at the senior's handsome face. When they came in the morning first, he saw Kongpob was busy with some files and their was a person, who may be his secretary. He feels sad as his favourite senior might not having proper rest.

"P'Kong, you look tired." He says to Kongpob.

"Oh, really? My schedule is very hectic these days." Kongpob says smiling.

"You should get proper rest then, P'. And I doubt you're eating properly." Prince says.

"Don't nag like my mom, nong." Kongpob says to him.

"I'm not nagging, P'. But I'm telling the truth. You look thin than before."

"Ok, ok. I'll remember, nong. Now I have to go. My class will start soon. Bye Prince, bye Sara." Kongpob says while grabbing his stuffs then runs for his class.

Prince don't know why but feels worried for his senior.

____________________________________

It's very surprising how the days passes away so quickly. Kongpob thought he would just die without seeing Arthit. But felt happy when he or Arthit found the time to meet.

As promised Kongpob went to see his P'Arthit in chiang mai, and the senior was beyond happy to see him there. Then after the completion of  first month of internship Arthit also came back to visit his fiancè. They spend a very memorable night (read: passionate night). It was more painful to seperate again. But they know they can see each other again soon.

And now after long 15 days, tomorrow Arthit will come back to attend the UNI's most awaiting moon and star competition. Of course, he's not interested in any competition but just want to see his lover's smiling face.

Today is  the last practicing session for the competition and all previous moons and stars are sitting here to observe the new ones. After finishing the dance practice Prince comes to Kongpob.

"How's that, P'Kong?"

"It's good. Just don't forget to properly coordinate with N'Sara. Then it'll be perfect." Kongpob says smilingly.

"Krap, P'." Prince says with his charming smile.

"Ai'Kong, here's your iced coffee." M comes and sits near him.

"How's it going, Nong?" M asks Prince.

"We're trying hard, P'." Prince says to M.

"Su su na." M says to him.

"You guys tried hard. I hope you win." Kongpob says patting on his shoulder.

"P'Kong, What'll you give me if I win?" Prince says smiling.