Who Are You???

It's refreshing to come back to UNI after a semester break. It's a relaxing feeling to come,meet friends, chat for hours with nonsense topics without the tension of exam, projects, assignments and finishing lots of books. Though every student knows that this relax is only for a short time and exams, projects, assignments will start soon, they wanna enjoy this warm feeling for a while.

Arthit and his friends are also in this stage of warm feeling. This is their last year of UNI life. They wanna enjoy the fullest of it despite being in the most difficult year. So when they went to attend the first lecture of 4th year life, they were like a group with full of spirit. But after attending it one thing they get to know for sure that "no matter what, lecture classes will always be BORING."

Atleast anyone who will see Bright's face, they can definitely say he isn't understanding a single word of the lecturer. So after 1st 10 minutes, he gives up on listening. And bad luck is that the lecturer also understand it.

Lecturer : "You stand up! Yes, you, who is looking outside of classroom. What is there to see outside when I'm teaching an important topic???"

Bright: "Sir, I was listening all time. But today's weather is so good. It's good for a picnic, sir. "

Lecturer: "After long break, you attending 1st class and of all things you want to do, you think of going on a picnic? Don't you have shame?"

Bright: "Sir, I'm wearing cloths. Why do I feel shame?"

The whole class laughs at this conversation. His friends facepalm.
The lecturer rolls his eyes and says, "you people are really shameless and if you were listening all the time then tell me "what the last thing I tell?"

Bright: "what the last thing I tell."

Lecturer: "I'm asking "what the last thing I teach?" What? Can't you tell now?"

At this point Arthit, knott and Prem tries to help him by telling the topic. Toota stays silent because he also didn't pay attention to the lecture. But Bright don't listen to his friends.

Bright: "Sir, I was listening but now forget. This is our 1st day sir. Please give us a break."

Now the whole class is fearing what will happen. This lecturer is known for his bad temper. All eyes stares on the lecturer. Contrary to their thoughts the lecturer doesn't shout but gives a warning.

Lecturer: "You guys all times want break. Now sit down, pay attention to the lecture and never do this again."

Whole class sighs in relief. Okay, Bright's luck not so bad today!

______________________________________

After the end of 2 long classes, they are heading towards cafeteria for lunch. Arthit was going with his gang, when his phone vibrates. He pulls it out from his pocket to found a message.

My kong: "P', where are you? I'm waiting in cafeteria with your lunch and pinkmilk. Come soon when class ends."

Arthit's lips curves to form a bright smile. His friends already know the reason of this usual scene and ready to tease him, when Arthit's phone vibrates with a call showing his mom. He tells his friends to go and he will join soon.

"Swadee krap, mae. "

"Swadee jaa, Oon. How are you son?"

"I'm fine mae. How about you?"