Unexpected

Happy reading✌😀

Arthit is standing in front his closet. He doesn't know what to wear today. It's not like there's any special occasion today, only a simple weekend hang out with his group of friends.

Actually he is confused between two shirts. A red one, and a navy blue one. He has selected these two, but both are his favourite. So it is difficult to choose.

It's not like there is a dress code to maintain. Also he is not trying to look good for anyone special. He simply trying to look decent while hang out.

He let out a big sigh, then was about to decide one, when his phone rings. He quickly takes the call.

"Ai'Arthit, What the fish? When will you come down? We are waiting here for last fifteen minutes!" Knott says with irritated voice.

"Ai'Arthit, What're you doing? What the task heaven put on you, that you need this much time to get ready?!" Bright yells from opposite side of the phone loudly.

"Don't tell me there's N'Kong in your dorm! And you two are doing something...ahem ahem!" Bright tries fake coughing.

"Ai'Bright!" Arthit shouts while getting red.

"Ai'Arthit, hurry up! You've got enough time to do that. After all it's weekend." Bright says laughing.

"I swear, don't let me catch you tonight!" Arthit shouts angrily.

"This idiot Bright is right, Ai'Arthit. Now get your ass here soon. I don't wanna miss my chance with some handsome waiting for me in that bar!" Toota says complaining.

"I bet my whole property that no one is waiting for you there." Bright says to Toota.

"Ai'Bright, May be no one is waiting for me in the bar, but must be in somewhere else. And here you! No one wants to spend life with an idiot like you." Toota says angrily.

"You know there's a long line waiting only to date this handsome face?" Bright also says angrily.

"Ai'Arthit, don't mind these two. Now get ready and come down within 5 minutes." Prem says while Arthit finished choosing one from the two shirts. He hangs up. Then wears the navy one, straighten up his hair a bit and goes to find his friends downstairs.

Arthit finds Bright and Toota bickering with each other and Knott as always trying to bring peace. He never minds them and sits in front of Knott's car.

"Will you guys come? Or should I go alone?" Arthit asks with cold voice.

"Ai'Arthit, let's go without this two. I don't think their fighting will end soon." Knott says and leaves them arguing. Prem also walks back with him. Looking them Bright and Toota runs towards the car.

"Who says we were arguing? Though Ai'Toot will never got the love of his life, we still love him." Bright says entering the car.

"And even though no one loves this idiot Bright, we love him." Toota enters the car.

"But I don't love you." Knott says as he starts the engine.

"Me too." Says Prem.

"And me also." Arthit says.

"You guys are really cruel." Says Bright angrily. Toota nods in agreement while pouting.

"Yeah that's what we are." Arthit says while smiling widely at them. The whole gang continues to bicker as they heads towards the bar.

_________________________________________

Kongpob arrives at the bar with great annoyance. He doesn't feel this much annoyed by any girl before. All he wanted is a relaxed night with Arthit and friends. But this whole thing turns out more complicated, and only because of a girl named, 'Mili'.