5

Chapter: 5
Warning! If you don't like dirty stuff, you can skip this chapter!

I opened the door and saw Liam standing there.

'I forgot my key and Daniel is probably to drunk to open the door. Can I sleep here?' he asked while leaning against the door opening.

'Yeah, sure,' I responded.

I let him in and closed the door behind him.

'You are lucky that Kate is away, otherwise you would have slept on the floor,' I said.

'You would have let me sleep next to you, wouldn't you?' he asked with a dirty smirk on his face.

'In your dreams,' I said while rolling my eyes playfully.

'Can you turn around and promise not to look. I want to change,' I said serious.

'I can't promise you that. You know how hard it is to control my teenage boy hormones?!' he answered, clearly not taking my request seriously.

'Well, try harder then, cause if you turn around, I'll still let you sleep on the floor.'

'Alright, I won't,' he answered and turned around.

I just laughed.

I took off my sweater and was now standing in my underwear.

'You know, before you undress, can we just talk about what happened-'

He stopped as he turned around and saw me standing there in my underwear.

His mouth fell open.

'Liam!' I screamed loudly.

'I'm sorry, I thought you weren't undressed yet.'

I rolled my eyes as Liam came a little closer. He was now scanning my whole body while biting his lip.

I took a couple steps back until I was trapped between the wall and a horny Liam.

He looked at me for a couple seconds while our bodies were only inches apart.

Do I want this?

Why not. I'm freaking drunk and you only live once right?

I pressed my lips against his, what started a game of who was in control.

The kiss was full of lust.

As we were making out against the wall, I felt Liam's hand discovering my body. This was going way further than just making out.

I took Liam's shirt off as he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He gave kisses down my neck and went lower and lower while I ran my fingers through his soft, brown hair.

After making out against the wall for about 5 minutes, he layed me down on the bed. As I wanted to be in controle, I jumped off of the bed, gave him a playful push, so I could get on top.

He seemed to like it, as he smirked at me.

'You are a bossy type I see,' he said.

'Shut up and kiss me,' I answered and pushed my lips against his again.

After about a minute or so, I went lower with my kisses. Down his neck, his sixpack...

Liam took of his pants and we were both only in our underwear now.

His hands went up my body, to my bra, as he took it off.

He smiled at me.

'Why are you smiling?' I asked.

'Cause you're beautiful as hell,' he answered as I smile appeared on his face.

I gave him a smile.

We went further and further till our underwear was laying on the carpet.

As we were doing the dirty, I suddenly heard a loud scream from behind me...

A/n: Sorry guys, this is a short chapter but the next chapter will be longer! x