36

Chapter: 36
'What do you mean Corbyn?'

What was he up to?

'We are gonna re-do last night, but now without the other boys...' He said with a gentle voice.

'If you're talking about my dorm, I can tell you that it is very noisy,' I said kinda awkward.

Corbyn started laughing.

'I actually booked a hotel, but it was not for that reason.. but know you're talking about that, I'm glad I booked it,' Corbyn said now with a little smirk forming on his face.

I looked at him while biting my lip.

'Yeah totally, why did I think about that anyways,' I said and laughed a little.

'But thanks Corbyn, I really appreciate the effort. Yesterday was supposed to be our night together and I'm happy that you feel the same way,' I walked over to him, pecked his lips and opened the door of the car.

We both fastened our seatbelts and I turned on the radio.

We both fully jammed out to the music as usual.

God I'm so glad this handsome man is my boyfriend.

'I'm glad that this amazing, beautiful girl is my girlfriend,' Corbyn said out of nowhere.

'Wait, did I just-'

'-say that out loud?' Corbyn finished my sentence.

'Yes, you did, and I think it is extremely adorable,' he added.

***
After we parked the car, we walked over to the entrance of the hotel.

|~ Shutters on the beach~|
              |~5 stars~|

'What the hell Corbyn, this is one of the most expensive hotels in LA!' I said overexcited and almost felt guilty.

I instantly stopped walking.

'Sometimes you deserve it to give yourself a little extra and sometimes I want to give you a little extra,' he said super gently.

'But this is way too expensive Corbyn!'

'Don't worry about it Jamie, I just hope you enjoy it.'

'I enjoy everything as long as I'm with you,' I said and looked in his beautiful eyes.

I hugged Corbyn.

I love him so much.

With all my heart.

He's mine and I still can't believe it.

'I'm so glad that I can call you mine, you know that right?' I said to Corbyn.

He didn't say anything and just pushed his lips against mine.

'I love you,'

'I love you too Corbyn,' I answered and kissed him again.

***
'I booked a room for 2, it's on the name Besson,' Corbyn said to the woman behind the hotel desk.

The woman asked Corbyn for some personal information and gave us the key.

An employee helped us with our suitcases and guided us to our room.

The hotel was huge and there were business people everywhere.

How was Corbyn able to pay for all of this?!

We entered an elevator and went to the sixth floor, walked through the hall and opened the door of our hotel room.

It was huge and everything looked so luxurious.

The employee put our bags down on a little table and left the room. He told us to use the room service if we needed anything.

'Corbyn, this is amazing,' I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

'I'm happy that you like it!' he said with a too cute look on his face.

The room was very big. There were two sides, one side of the room had a kingsize bed in the middle of it and the other side contained two little couches and a small table.

There was also a bathroom on the bed side of the room. It was also beautiful. A huge bath tub stood on the right side of the bathroom and the toilet was on the left. When you walked further, there was a sink with a mirror above it and next to the sink was a walk-in shower.

We unpacked our luggage and were relaxing for a little bit. Corbyn was laying on the bed while being on his phone and I was still unpacking my stuff in the bathroom. When I was just about to take my makeup off, I heard some soft music playing from the bedroom.

After I finished taking off my makeup, I walked back to the bedroom.

When I noticed the little rose leafs on the bed, I felt Corbyn his arms wrapping around me.

His hand moved from my back to my neck and he hold my face while gently kissing my lips.

I looked right into his eyes before pecking his lips again.

Corbyn turned me around so my back was facing the bed and layed me down on the bed.

I went with my hand through his hair while he kissed my neck.

Now I flipped him over so I hovered over him.

His bare chest was beautifully trained.

I looked at him kinda nervous. I mean, I had done it before, but Corbyn means a lot to me and I just don't want to mess it up.

'Jamie, are you okay?' he asked with a sweet voice.

'I'm okay, don't worry,' I answered.

'If you don't want to do it, you can just tell me.'

He's so sweet oh my god.

'No Corbyn, I want to, really, but I'm just scared that I'll disappoint you,' I said while avoiding eye contact.

I know we actually had done it already with each other, that one time in Amsterdam, but this meant a lot more to me.

'You won't disappoint me, you mean the world to me,' he said looking kinda worried.

I didn't respond and just pressed my lips against his again.

We went a little further this time and more clothes fell on the floor till there were no clothes left on our bodies...

And the rest stays between Corbyn and me, but I bet you can imagine something by yourself ... :)

A/n: If you were here for the Corbyn smut, then you're not at the right place ✌🏼

We hope you are liking the story so far! Let us know what you think 💕
Suggestions, advices and corrections are always welcome! :)