29

Chapter: 29
We all got into the plane and I sat besides Corbyn and yes, Zach sat besides Jack, and not Daniel.

'I'm so excited. Thanks for asking me with you on this trip.'

I gave Corbyn a smile.

'No problem. The boys didn't complain about it and I'm happy about that.'

Corbyn smiled at me for a bit and gave me a kiss on the forehead as I laid my head on his shoulder.

'That new song you talked about. Can I hear it?' I asked while looking up from his shoulder.

'Of course you can.'

Corbyn pulled out his AirPods and gave one of the pair to me.

I tucked it into my ear and heard a relaxing beat.

I bounced my head a little on the beat and as I looked to my side I saw Corbyn doing the same.

Corbyn also sang alone in silence;

'...Pull my hand close to the fire...'
'...I got chills when you walk, chills when you talk...' '...Arms wrapped around my neck...'
'...No one seems to understand me but you understood...'

I took out my AirPod and gave it to Corbyn after the song ended.

'It's so good! The fans are really gonna love this!'

'I hope so,' Corbyn replied.

'Of course they will Corbyn. You should be proud of yourself,' I said and intertwined our fingers.

I saw Corbyn blushing a bit, something that I didn't see very often.

I give him a kiss on the lips and laid my head on his shoulder again.

***
Pov: Corbyn

I wrapped my arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Jonah was sitting on the other side of the pathway next to Daniel. As I looked his way, he quickly looked away. Why is he watching us?

***
The rest of the flight went by with Jamie and me cuddling and watching a movie on the little screens on the back of the chairs.

I can tell you that this was the best flight I'd ever had.

While Jack and Zach were arguing about the fact that Jack snored too hard, according to Zach, I was watching a movie with a beautiful girl laying on my shoulder.

Can't complain.

***
The plane landed and we all got to the van that would drive us to the cabin.

We threw our suitcases in the back and got in.

Jamie got sandwiched between me and Jonah in the backseat. What a coincidence.

I just forgot about it and enjoyed the beautiful nature.

There was snow everywhere and it was freezing outside.

Living in LA, you don't see snow very often, but I've always loved it so much.

'Let's play Chills,' Daniel suggested.

'I sure as hell have chills right now,' Jamie said while rubbing her hands together to get them warm.

I wrapped my arms around her to keep her a bit warmer. I don't know if it helped that much but I think we both enjoyed it cause she snuggled up against me.