7

Chapter: 7
Pov: Jamie

I woke up and looked over at Kate's bed and noticed that Liam was gone. I stood up and got dressed.

Today I planned on going to a photography class. I packed my stuff and left.

***
The class lasted for about 3 hours and when I was done, I decided to go to the supermarket to get some snacks.

I was only paying attention to my phone, looking at Google Maps to find my way to the supermarket, when I suddenly bumped into someone.

My phone fell on the ground.

While I picked up my phone I heard a familiar voice saying; 'I'm sorry, I should have watched where I was going.'

'No, I was distracted by my phone. It's my fault,' I responded.

I looked up and saw Corbyn standing in front of me.

'Hey, Jamie right?' he asked while looking surprised.

'Yes. The girl from last night in your sweater,' I said with a little laugh.

I face palmed myself in my head. That's such a stupid thing to say.

'Yeah, I remember,' he said smiling.

'But why were you looking at your phone? Is there something I can help you with?' he added.

'I couldn't find the supermarket so I looked it up on Google Maps.'

'I know where it is. I'll walk with you,' he offered.

'That would be great, thanks.'

I smiled at him.

'No problem,' he said smiling back.

***
We talked a lot on our way.

Corbyn was a really nice and funny guy.

He told me how it is to live with 5 boys and I told him about my passion for photography.

We ended up walking for about half an hour, even though Google Maps said that the walk was about 15 minutes.

Corbyn walked with me into the supermarket.

As I was getting a basket, I heard a group of girls screaming;

'OMG IT'S CORBYN BESSON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!'

I turned around and within seconds a big group of people formed around us, taking pictures without asking and screaming things like;

'CORBYN, YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!'

'YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!'

I didn't know what was happening.

Corbyn suddenly grabbed my hand and we ran out of the supermarket together.

We stopped around a corner.

'What just happend?' I said out of breath.

'Those were our crazy fans,' he responded as he looked around the corner to check if the fans were following us.

'Fans?' I looked at him confused.

'You don't know, do you?' he asked as he faced me again.

I shook my head no.

'I figured, Liam told you already,' he said.

'Told me what?'

I looked confused.

'Well, it's quite a long story. What are you doing tonight?' Corbyn asked.

'Nothing,' I answered.