16

Chapter: 16
Pov: Corbyn

While I was battling against Zach, I saw how Jack threw Jamie into the pool and jumped after her.

'Last one in the water is the loser!' Daniel screamed.

We all jumped into the pool as fast as we could but before I reached the pool, I heard a big smack behind me.

I turned around and saw Jonah laying flat on the ground.

We all laughed at him and I jumped into the pool when I saw Jonah was alright.

'I'm sorry Jonah, but I guess you're the loser,' Jack said teasing him.

'Don't be rude Jack, the poor guy already fell on his face,' Jamie said, feeling sorry for Jonah and getting out of the water to help him.

This was a perfect moment to end our watergun fight. We grabbed some drinks and chilled the rest of the evening.

***
Pov: Jamie

It was getting a little colder outside and the time flew by, so I said: 'Guys, I should get going. I need to work on my assignment for tomorrow.'

'I'll-'

Jonah was cut off by Corbyn.

'You can borrow some clothes of mine if you want?'

'I still have your sweater from the last time I borrowed one,' I said to Corbyn.

'Don't worry about it. You can keep it as long as you want.'

'Well, then you're never gonna see that sweater again,' I said with a little laugh.

I went upstairs with Corbyn and he gave me some comfy clothes. He also offered to give me a ride home. And who is able to say no to that. Well, not me.

***
On the way we were vibing in the car together, as always.

Before I got out of the car, I gave Corbyn a little kiss on the cheek. Then I went up to my room and started working on my assignment.

***
3 days past by. I was really busy with school stuff. I also went to some photography classes and made some pictures by myself to practice.

I really got distracted from my school work because I was hanging out with the boys a lot lately. I don't really mind it though. I always have a good time when I'm with them.

I haven't really talked to the boys the past couple of days, except for Corbyn. It was late at night and I received these weird messages.

Corbyn // Message

Corbyn🤠
Yooooooo

How ya doinggg?!!!!

I just wnna telll ya how beautiful you areeee

😎😏😏😏

oh im sorrry

i send thatk by accident

Jamie🍍
Are you drunk?

Corbyn🤠
i'm not suree !!/