11

Chapter: 11
The next day I woke up by the sound of my alarm.

Today I wanted to make some photos, so I stood up and got ready. I opened the door and suddenly saw Corbyn standing in front of me.

'Hey!' he said enthusiastic.

'Hey Corbyn,' I said a little surprised.

'I wanted to ask if you would like to do something fun today,' he asked with a smile.

'Well, I actually wanted to go take some photos.'

'That's amazing! I also like to take pictures now and then.'

'Really? I didn't know you liked to take photos too?'

'Well, it's not professionally. I just take them with my Iphone.'

'You can take some photos with my camera if you want?' I suggested.

'Really?! he asked excited.

'Of course,' I nodded.

***
We walked through the city, looking for some nice spots. I took some pictures of buildings, plants, and some other things that crossed our path.

'Corbyn, can you pose for me?'

'Sure.'

He posed and I took some photos.

'Perfect,' I said as I snapped a photo.

'You are a great model,' I told him while looking at my camera screen.

'Thanks.' He smiled a little shy and I saw his cheeks turn a bit red.

He really does look great. I can't help but think that he looks so familiar. And I don't know why and it frustrates the hell outta me.

'Can I see the pictures?' he asked.

I showed him the photos.

'They are so dope! Thanks Jamie.'

We smiled at each other.

'Do you wanna make some photos?' I asked Corbyn.

'I'd love to!'

I gave him the camera and he started to take some pictures. He was really enjoying it and he was actually really good with the camera for someone who only takes pictures with their phone.

'Now you pose for me,' he said with a smirk.

'Alright,' I responded.

I posed a little bit awkward cause I'm not used to standing before the camera and I think Corbyn noticed it.

'Don't worry. You look amazing,' he said to comfort me.

I gave him a shy smile. We switched the camera a couple times and both made some great pictures. After a while we both became very hungry and I suggested to go and find a dinner place nearby. Corbyn agreed.

'Let me use Google Maps, other wise we'll end up in some bad neighborhood,' I said very seriously.

Corbyn chuckeled.

'You don't have to worry, I'm with you. I'm very muscular you know,' Corbyn said while showing off his (not really exciting) bisceps.

'Well, now I definitely feel safe,' I said sarcastically.

We both laughed.

***
We found a cute place to eat, and went inside. It looked very luxurious, but the food wasn't that expensive.

It was perfect.

The waitress lead us to a table for two and handed us a menu card. There was so much choice, and everything sounded delicious.

'What are you going to order?' I asked Corbyn curiously.

'I might go for the spaghetti or just a pizza... not sure about that yet, you?' he responded while looking up from the menu.

'Well, the tomato soup sounds good, so I'll take that one,' I responded and Corbyn nodded.

***
We talked for almost two hours straight and I must say, he really knows how to make me laugh.

'Can we get the bill please?' I asked the waitress when she walked towards our table to take our empty plates and glasses.

'Sure, I'll take these plates and I'll be back in a minute!' she said friendly, before she walked over to the till.

***
Pov: Corbyn

We talked like we have known each other for such a long time, it felt so comfortable.
But the thing that has been stuck in my head, is that she looks so familiar, I don't know why, but she does. I think she just looks like one of our fans or something.

***
The waitress came back with the bill and I just wanted to pay for Jamie, 'cause I mean, I'm quite the gentleman.

'Do you want to pay by cash or by card?' the waitress asked, before she showed us the bill.

'I'd like to pay by card,' I responded.

'No Corbyn, you don't have to pay. I can pay for myself,' Jamie said.

'Not today, my lady,' I said without thinking.
Did I really say that out loud?

Before she could say anything, I already gave my card to the waitress.

'Okay fine, I'll pay next time then,' she said while her cheeks turned a light pink color.

That's cute. Very cute.

We both packed our stuff and headed back to the hostel were Jamie stayed.