21

Chapter: 21
I was surprised to see who was standing in front of the door...

It was Daniel with a plastic bag from the supermarket in his hands.

***
Pov: Daniel

In the door opening was standing someone I didn't expect to see.

'Jonah? I thought you were at home?' I asked him confused.

I know he liked Jamie. It's easy to see and he also told me before.

'Well, I thought you were just going to the supermarket,' Jonah answered on a frustrated tone.

'I was just-'

'Jonah? What is going on?' I suddenly heard, and saw Jamie sitting up with a sleepy head and her eyes half closed.

When she opened her eyes a bit more she saw me and smiled.

'Hey Dani. Didn't know you were coming?' she said with a sweet voice.

'We'll talk about this later,' I quickly whispered to Jonah.

'I thought I'd cheer you up with some peach yogurt,' I responded while grabbing the yogurt out of the bag.

'You know me too damn well,' she said giving me a smile.

I walked towards her and gave Jamie a hug and handed her the yogurt.

'I'm happy to see you smile,' I answered, returning a smile.

'But I guess you're really tired, so we'll leave now, if that's okay?' Daniel added.

'Yeah, thanks for coming and for the yogurt,' Jamie responded.

'Sure, no problem,' Jonah said and gave Jamie a hug.

I also gave her a hug and then we left.

We both drove home in different cars so the argument would continue when we got back home..

***
Pov: Corbyn

I went over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror above the sink. Not looking that great at this point, but what do you expect from a guy that has been crying in his bed all day and night?

While I was brushing my teeth, I heard some noises downstairs, so I decided to walk over to the stairs to hear what was happening.

I heard Daniel and Jonah arguing.

Daniel: '...... but it wasn't the best idea to visit her after this complicated situation Jonah.'

Jonah: 'She felt alone and I just wanted to comfort her and you were there too, anyways.'

Daniel: 'Yes I was there too, because we are good friends and I wanted to give her some company.'

Jonah: '..... and you said you were going to the supermarket and you just went to Jamie, what about that?'

Daniel: 'I was just buying some peach yogurt for Jamie, because I know she loves that.'

Daniel: 'I know that you like her but please, don't get too attached. We both know that Corbyn and Jamie were very close.'

Jonah: 'Well, I think I deserve a chance too. She doesn't even know me that well, and maybe she likes me back when she does get to know me better.'

Daniel: 'I don't think this is the best option Jonah. We don't want to create any more drama. You know that Corbyn is having a rough time.'

Jonah: 'Yeah, you're right.'

Jonah: 'But do you actually know what happened between them?'

Daniel: 'No, I actually don't but I think that it is their choice if they want to tell us about it.'