23

Chapter: 23
I'm losing her for the second time...

'Corbyn?' I suddenly heard a familiar voice saying.

I looked up and saw who it was.

'JAMIE!' I screamed.

I immediately stood up and gave her a hug.

'What are you doing here?' she asked confused.

'I'm here for you. I thought I lost you again..' I said and wiped away my tear.

'But-'

'No, listen to me. I'm here because I miss you. I've been a total dick and instead of leaving I should have stayed.'

'Corbyn-'

'No Jamie, listen to me please! You can't leave. I can't lose you. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. And I'm sorry for the time I left you in Amsterdam. I'm sorry for leaving you again. I freaking love you okay? You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I just didn't realize it. I know you wanna go home but please don't lea-'

Suddenly I felt Jamie's lips against mine. They were super soft. It felt like I was in heaven for a couple of minutes, even though the kiss lasted only seconds. She let go and looked me in the eyes.

'I'm not going home silly,' she said with a smile.

'You're not?' I asked confused and relieved.

'Noo! Kate invited me to visit her in New York. But that doesn't matter now cause I already missed my flight.'

'Shit. You missed your flight because of me! I'm so sorry Jamie,' I said feeling guilty.

'It's okay. I'd rather be here on an airport kissing you then in New York with Kate,' she said while looking in my eyes.

I thought butterflies in your stomach didn't exist but there was sure as hell going something on there at that moment.

'That's a great choice,' I said with a smirk on my face and kissed her on the lips.

'How cute,' I suddenly heard.

Jamie and I disconnected and looked to the side.

'I'm sorry, I ruined the moment didn't I?' Daniel asked.

'Yeahhh, you kinda did,' Jamie answered.

We all laughed.

***
Pov: Jamie

We walked to the exit of the airport. None of us spoke. I think me and Corbyn were just enjoying each other's company, now that we knew that we both liked each other.

We intertwined our fingers as we walked to the car.

The first 5 minutes of the car ride were also in total silence, until Daniel spoke up. He was in the back seat, leaning his head against the window.

'I'm very happy you made it up guys,' he said with a sweet voice.

'Me too,' Corbyn added and looked to my side of the car. We looked in each other's eyes for a second and when he focused on the road again, he had a cute smile on his face.

I just smiled really big and before I could say anything back...

'But you know, what did actually happen that caused all of this?' Daniel asked.

And added to that; 'because you guys have both been crying and avoiding each other and me and the guys have no clue what the reason was.'

That's when it was my turn to talk.

'Well, I met Corbyn a bit longer ago than I thought and that seemed really weird to both of us, so yeah...'

'You guys just met earlier? That's it?' he was confused by my response.

'Okay, f*ck this shit,' Corbyn said out of nowhere on a frustrated tone.

'Jamie and I had an one night stand in Amsterdam,' he said quickly and felt relieved afterwards.

There was a moment of silence again.

'I left her in the morning without saying goodbye and I still regret it, because now she is the best thing that ever happened to me.'

I looked at him and gave him a big smile.

It took a minute for Daniel to realize what Corbyn just explained.

'So you guys.... Alright now I get it. Jeez, that's kinda heavy,' Daniel said.

'And all that stuff with Jamie having your sweater? I thought it was all about that,' he added once again.

'Well, that's exactly how I find out about this situation. When you and the guys asked where the bag came from, I recognized Jamie her clothes inside of the bag. That's when you took the sweater out and said it was mine. The one with the drawn dick on it. At that moment, I realized how long I hadn't seen that sweater... I hadn't seen it since the day I left Jamie in Amsterdam. I basically left it at her place and she took it with her,' Corbyn said.

'My head hurts,' Daniel said, 'I didn't expect this at all.'

'Daniel, can you tell it to the guys when we're home? I'd like to take Jamie out somewhere and don't want to lose my time on telling that stupid story over and over again,' Corbyn asked politely.

'Sure bro,' Daniel responded.

'Corbyn Besson. Are you asking me on a date? I said on a curious tone while a little smirk formed on my face.

'Yes, I am,' Corbyn responded with a smile.

'I feel so single right now,' Daniel said.

Corbyn and I laughed.

We parked the car in the garage of the Why Don't We house as soon as we arrived and went inside...