40

Chapter: 40
'Well, that's kind of an interesting story...' Corbyn answered.

He looked over at me, not knowing what to say.

'Let's just say that we bumped into each other at a party and actually knew each other already without knowing,' I said quickly.

My grandpa was about to say something when the waitress walked over to our table with our food.

'One tomato soup with brown bread,' the waitress said looking around, waiting for anyone to tell her that it was their order.

After that, all our food came and my grandpa did not ask any further about our meeting, luckily.

***
The rest of the night went by pretty smoothly. Sometimes my grandma said something in really bad english and everyone would laugh.

'Corbyn is geweldig,' she had told me before going to the bathroom.

(t; Corbyn is amazing)

I gave her a smile before she walked away.

After a while, my dad suggested we got some drinks somewhere else. We had been sitting at the table for a long time, and to be honest, I would prefer to get out of here.

Everyone agreed with me so we stood up and left. My grandma and grandpa didn't go with us. I mean, my granny still knows how to shake those hips but my grandparents are not the youngest anymore. So it was just my parents and the boys. That's gonna be interesting..

Corbyn also wanted to pay the bill because he wanted to get to know my family and kinda set up this dinner, but my dad didn't accept that so they split the bill. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. Corbyn puts in so much effort to get to know my family.

My dad knew a great bar, he convinced us.

But as we entered, the flashbacks already began.

'Jamie? Is this the bar?' Corbyn asked me.

'Yes, it is.'

Pov: Corbyn

We walked over and everything looked exactly as I remembered. At least, what I could remember. I was pretty drunk that night, but l'd never forget the place where I saw the most beautiful girl ever.

The place was filled with all these dutch people. They were singing along to some dutch song.
I kinda felt at home here in the Netherlands.
The people are so amazing. So is Jamie's family.

I wanted to be kinda romantic so I asked for the same slow song that came on the night I met Jamie. I took Jamie her hand and dragged her with me onto the dance floor.

I laid my hands on her hips and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

'Really? Even the song,' Jamie said, followed by a little laugh.

'Even the song. I'm glad you remember it,' I answered while I looked into her beautiful eyes.

She nodded.

'We are not redoing this whole thing right?' she asked with a little smirk on her face.

'Well, maybe we will, but just not the part where I ran off and leave a dirty ass sweater behind.'

Jamie laughed and I placed my lips on hers.

'It's so weird that a couple of years ago, you were just a boy I hooked up with and now you are the best thing in my life,' Jamie said as she looked into my eyes.

'I can't be more thankful for the coincidence that we met again,' I answered as I was getting lost in her eyes by now.

A smile crawled on my face while I kissed Jamie's soft lips.

'Ik hou van jou,' I said after we disconnected.

(t; I love you)

'How do you know that sentence?!' Jamie asked surprised.

'I asked your mom.'

'You are too sweet,' she answered. She gave me a kiss and laid her head on my shoulder while the slow dance continued.

Pov: Jamie

We kissed again and we literally danced the night away.

No, let's be real. That's not really what happened.

I discovered that my parents are party animals.

We took a lot of shots, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot. I also danced with Daniel, I danced with Jack. Actually I danced with everyone. I had the best time of my life. And when I say the best, I mean the best. Alright. I gotta stop that. You can legally drink from the age of 18 in the Netherlands so let's just say we made good use of that!

As we all got home, the night was about to end for everyone, but not for me and Corbyn....

Yeah, you're not getting any details on that you dirty dog.

***
The next day I woke up alone. And yes, it's really ironic but Corbyn only left this time because he and the boys had some interviews.

Poor guys, they probably all have a hangover.

The boys really wanted to explore Amsterdam a bit more so that was our plan for today, after their interviews of course.

First, I met up with my mom to have lunch. Last night, I didn't got to tell everything about my life on the other side of the world, so we wanted some more mother-daughter time.
It was really nice to catch up.

After that, I met up with the boys again.

They were pretty energetic to be honest. Maybe it was just me who suffered from a bad hangover, or they are just used to cope with a lack of sleep. Touring life must be very, very hard.

Anyways, we wanted to shop some clothes but everywhere we went, there were fangirls.

Tomorrow is the show so the fans probably figured out that the boys would already be nearby.

I am pretty nervous for tomorrow to be honest.
I don't want to let the boys down. I'm probably not as good as Zack. And all those girls at the meet and greet. I'm not really a jealous type of person but still, I just don't like it that much. I know it all comes with dating a celebrity. 

I also know that the boys don't catch romantic feelings for a fan out of the blue, or at least I thought so....