38

Chapter: 38
'Alright, we are planning on going away for some time..' Daniel said.

'Really?' I asked. I looked at Corbyn.

'We are going on tour for a long time... I'm gonna miss you,' Corbyn answered and looked down at his feet.

'But..'

I looked at the boys one by one. They all didn't look at me.

What is this?! They can't leave me like this.

It was quiet and I did my best to hold in my tears.

'Kidding. You are coming with us!' Corbyn suddenly screamed and all the boys stood up and basically jumped on me to hug me. Boys.

'You really thought that we we're gonna leave you here?' Daniel asked me.

They all let go and sat on their places on the couch again.

'Yeah..' I said followed by a relieved little laugh.

'Awee...' Corbyn said and gave me a hug with a kiss on my cheek.

'You are basically part of the band,' Jonah added.

'But that's not the only reason we want you to come with us,' Zach said.

'Zack has this big photography deal with a magazine and he can't go on tour with us to take pictures and video's,' Jack explained.

'Do you want to be our photographer?' Corbyn asked as he grabbed one of my hands and almost gave me puppy eyes.

'Is that even a question?! Of course I want to!' I almost screamed from excitement.

We all cheered like some little girls.

'Alright, but I need details,' I said as we all calmed down a bit.

'In 2 weeks, we are going on tour in Europe,' Jonah answered.

'Are we going to the Netherlands?!'

I would love to see my family again.

'Yes, we are,' Corbyn responded.

I let out a sigh and tried to hold in a tear, but I didn't succeed.

I was gonna see my family again after a long time and I just can't wait until that moment is about to happen.

'Awee,' Daniel said who was sitting beside me and gave me a sweet side hug.

***
Today is the day. I am going on tour with my boyfriend and my best friends, and I get to take photos on the road. I seriously couldn't wish for more. The boys have been really busy with planning all the things for the tour and they've been rehearsing for hours and hours and in a couple of days, that is going to pay off. I'm so excited to see all the amazing places in Europe.

I got woken up by my alarm. It was really, really early in the morning. I planned half an hour to get myself ready.

Of course I already packed all my luggage yesterday. I only needed to brush my teeth and slip into my comfy clothes. Not the cutest outfit to be honest, but who cares. So I did all of that and by the time I was done, I got a text from Corbyn saying they were in front of the hostel.

I immediately grabbed my stuff and made my way down. I took the elevator of course. I wasn't planning on falling down the stairs with my suitcase on my way down. I wanna be able to walk when I'm in Europe.

As I walked out of the hostel, I saw a van and Corbyn stood outside to take my suitcase and dump it in the back of the van. Corbyn is a gentleman if you don't know this by now.

'Thank you,' I said as he took over my suitcase.

'Of course. You look super cute in sweatpants by the way,' Corbyn answered and scanned my body.

I blushed and gave him a shy smile.

I got in the back of the van while Corbyn dealt with my suitcase. Daniel was already sitting in the back and I sat besides me.

'Hey girlll!' Daniel said on a way too girly tone.

'Hey bitchhh!' I responded the same way.

'If it's gonna go like this the whole tour, I'm quitting,' Jack said as he turned around to face me.

We all laughed and in the meanwhile, Corbyn also got in the van.

'Let's gooooo,' Corbyn screamed to the driver.

And with that, the engine started and we were on our way.

***
I think it took us half an hour or so, to get to the airport. I didn't really pay attention 'cause we all were so excited for this tour that we kept on talking and screaming.

When we arrived, we all got out and grabbed our suitcases.

At the airport we had to wait for another hour. We couldn't miss this flight so we wanted to be there early.

We filled that time by shopping a bit and just waiting, like everyone else does.

After 40 minutes we heard that our gate was about to open and we could board, and so we did. After that, the time went by really fast. Before I even knew it, I was sitting in my chair and we were about to take off.

I was sitting besides Corbyn and Daniel. At first I thought it was great, until Daniel fell asleep and started snoring. It's not his fault but it was annoying as hell.

My solution was concentrating on Corbyn. It's really not that difficult to concentrate on such a handsome guy I can tell you.

And that's how the long flight went by.

I realized that I had this same long flight when I got here for the first time. That made me think about all the things that have happened since. All the amazing people I met. Well, not all of them, *cough* Liam *cough*.

Sorry 'bout that. Let's just focus on the amazing people.

I met the love of my life and my best friends.

So crazy when I think about it.

But now I'm about to see their other parts of life. I'm not gonna see Daniel, Jonah, Zach, Jack and Corbyn.

No, I was about to see 'Why Don't We'.

I'm gonna experience all those screams like;

'I love you Jack!!'

'Jonah!!! You are amazing!'

'Will you marry me Daniel?!'

'You look so hot Zach!'

'Corbyn you are so freakin handsome!!!'

And to be honest, same! I can't agree more.

But it's gonna be weird to see all those girls hugging my boyfriend. But I think I can handle that. I need to...