1

Chapter: 1

I'm currently on a plane. It's a 14 hour flight or so and I'm already bored af.

This is the perfect time to introduce myself a bit more so you can get to know me a little better. So, as I told you earlier, I am from the Netherlands and I like to take photos so I'm gonna studie in America.

At the moment I'm searching around on Google for inspiration for some places to visit where I can take some good pictures.

When I eventually planned my destinations for the pictures, the pilot told us to fasten our seatbelts because the plane was going to land. I fastened my seatbelt and within half an hour, we landed.

I got out of the plane and searched for my suitcase and found it in like, 20 minutes. After that, I left the gate and went on searching for my uber.

***
I got into the uber and drove to the hostel. I paid my uber and I got out of the car. As I stood there, I realized that I was in LA and it was freaking awesome. It was my first time here so I was excited. I've always wanted to visit America.

I walked into the building and went to the service desk where I asked for all the information about my room and I got my key. My room number was 69 and I hopped into the lift and went to the second floor. I couldn't find my room at first but I asked the maid and she told me it was around the corner.

I unlocked the door with my key and stepped into the room. Surprisingly there was already a girl in the room. As I walked into the room I tripped over a skateboard.

'I'm sorry, I must be in the wrong room,' I said awkwardly.

'Are you Jamie? Cause then you're in the right room,' the girl said, who was sitting on the bed in some jogging pants.

I don't blame her, it was already pretty late.

'I'm Jamie, your roommate then.'

I walked over to the bed and put down my suitcase. I looked through the room and saw a lot of pictures hanging on the wall. It wasn't very colorful but what do you expect from a crappy hostel.

The room was quite simple but it was cozy and cute. There were standing two beds against the wall of the room and one little sink at the end, with a mirror above it. There was also one big closet in the room. I guess we'll have to share it. After I discovered literally every detail of the room, I got snapped out of my thoughts.

'I'm Kate. It's nice to meet you. I already made your bed, because I thought you had a long flight.'

'Thanks, that's really sweet of you,' I said with a smile on my face.

She seems really nice.

We talked a bit about our hobbies and I discovered that she really likes to skate. That explains why I tripped over her board.

I sure as hell made a good first impression by falling on the floor. Nice to know that the carpet is that soft.

'Well I guess you would like to take a shower after the flight you've had today,' she said.

'Yeah, that would be nice. Where can I find the bathroom?'

'It's the door next to ours, on the right side.'

I unpacked my luggage and searched for some PJs and a towel. As I walked into the bathroom, I bumped into a guy with only a towel around his waist...

A/n: Hey, this is our first fanfic so let us know what you think! x