𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢

Five Hargreeves  x Reader

Description:

You tease Five through the day calling him out for being a little boy.

Age: 17

____

"Peanut butter and marshmallows? Babe Are you a kid?" You laugh as Five glares at you, mouth stuffed with the food. He chews harshly as you raise your brows and apperate from the kitchen.

____

"Still in that uniform Five? what are you a child? Go and change." You roll your eyes as Five as he sits on the sofa. He completely ignores you and continues staring off into space. You scoff calling him a child once more before leaving.

____

Five's PoV!

(Y/n)'s been getting on my nerves all day! 'Are you a kid? Are you a child? Really are you that childish?!?!' Seriously! I'm gonna show them that I'm not some fucking kid.

____

"Five are you a little boy? Why do you keep mumbling!" (Y/n) snorts at me before leaving once again. Time for the plan to commence.

____

Five spacial jumps into (Y/n)'s room after changing into a sweatshirt and gray jogging bottoms. He knows they're watching the flash. He still doesn't know why they swoon over Barry Allen. He isn't even all that.

(Y/n) ignores him continuing to watch their program as he slides next to them on the bed.

His hand creeps up (Y/n)'s thigh caressing it slowly as they still pay no mind. His other hand wraps around their waist so he can lift them up and place them on his lap.

"Five are you a kid? Why do you keep disrupting me?" They call out still paying attention to the Tv.

"I'll show you I'm not some little boy." Five whispers in their ear biting the tip softly as (y/n) heats up.

His lips trail themselves down (y/n)'s neck placing chaste kisses on them before biting down on the dip of their neck. (Y/n) whimpers softly at his biting, putting their neck to the side so five can reach their collar bone.

Five turns them around so they are face to face, (y/n) panting as they kiss. It's deep and tiring but neither of them stop going deeper and deeper into the kiss. (Y/n) pulls at Five's hair, grinding on him as his hand trail down to their waist giving it a small squeeze.

(Y/n) gasps at the squeeze pulling away from the kiss to see Five with his eyes in slits filled with burning desire.

"I told you I'm not a kid (y/n)." Five rumbles with a smirk. He places them down back onto their bed before standing up and winking.

"C'ya sweet cheeks." He salutes with two fingers before spacial jumping out of the room.

____

Meanwhile...

"HOLY SHIT I ONLY CAME TO WATCH THE FLASH AND I GET THIS BULLSHIT WHAT THE FUCK!?!" Allison squeals as she comes out from under the bed.

"ALL I WANTED TO GET WAS MY PHONE AND I SEE Y'ALL SNOGGING EUGHK!! WAIT TILL I TELL THE OTHERS!"

____

Authors note:

Yeet.