𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 : Walk-through

so, I know your all wondering about the end of the story because it left off on a weird note.

lets start from the beginning. I'm at my most comfortable right now, using my phone to read the chapters whilst I give you my interpretation of how the story goes by context. I want you all to comment if you feel like it of course, how you felt the story went because I'd really like to see through the eyes of the reader. Enough on this, lets get started.

Part 1

to be very honest, I didn't concentrate one bit on this story. I just let my hands type in whatever they feel is best. Weird I know.

Five's possessive nature comes from the fact that I made the character headstrong. He feels that you'd leave him because he wasn't good enough but obviously didn't know the consequences of keeping you away and kept just for himself for so long. Its obviously shown by the way Five's nature is in the story.His behaviour isn't as bad as it is in the next three chapters because he obviously feels something when you leave, remorse and repentance is what I'll put it at. He obviously knows he's doing something wrong but can't stop himself from doing so because he's so inlove.

the term crazy in love is what I based it off. Love makes you do crazy things. even if it means you go psycho.

Tarron in this story is the new boyfriend. I felt as if you needed a new love to show that you had moved on from Five and Tarron was a great example of a caring loving and protecting boyfriend. You had of, course told him of your past love affairs since its been a couple months into the new year that you both had been dating. Tarron is somewhat knowing of the situation going on.

Part 2

it starts of hard. I know, I was super sad whilst writing this part because I felt that I didn't do Tarrons character justice. He was great whilst it lasted and was truly in love with the reader. After all he did send her to another country just for means of protection.

I also killed Diego. It was a hard choice on who I wanted to finish off first cause I didn't want any of them to die but as the saying goes. Love makes you do crazy things. In this case, murdering your sibling.

Part 3

I never really grasped anything in this part partially because I didn't concentrate and just let my fingers type up anything that was passing through my mind but also because murdering the rest of the siblings just gave me crippling depression cause I didn't want them to die.

Finale.

Okay so this was super climactic for me. The fire was a whim of me calling my friends so they could look into what I could do. One of them suggested killing off Luther without much notice which seemed to be the best option because I knew most of you don't like him :( anyway, the mansion was a last minute whim from the house idea I was given because a house is smaller and it didn't fit the plot.
I was super tense writing this because I had so many ideas to use.

And the ending. The ending is pretty confusing so I'll put it simply.

After Vanya and Five talk and he shoots her 'dead' Vanya realises then there is only one way to protect you. Killing you herself.

When you shoot five you don't really kill him. I know it's a shot but I hadn't specified if it had gone through the head. It was a graze and a concussion that he suffers from in the end.

The end scene when you run towards the road seeing a car is obviously a nice ending or so y'all though 🤡

Vanya being in the car, knows she has to somehow kill you. But Vanya being herself would obviously feel severe guilt if she kills you and lives. She does die along with you.

The car ends up toppling over the edge of the road and down towards the trees. Ultimately killing the both of you hence the 'BANG'.

The scene then finishes with a loud 'no'. This signifies that Five has come back up to find you once again. He doesn't know Vanya is alive and when he notices the toppled over car he sees the both of you. But there's a bit of a cold end.

That's all for this but y'all gotta know I'm continuing this. This isn't the end. You are still breathing

Ps- I started a Bts fanfic account by the name of oftjin please make sure to follow and vote for my first ever bts story lmao it's only the beginning but please bare with me 🥺😍