Pretty Girl.

Ben Hargreeves x Reader

Highschool Au.

____

𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧,

𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙,

 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨.

Your eyes blurred, looking at the shattered frames on the floor, the glass scratching at the photo's of you and Ben.

He had left you. After 5 whole years. 5 years of giving him your love, time, appreciation and secrets, all gone in an instance.  You guess he just fell out of love with you. It hurt you too much to know that he didn't even have the heart to tell you that he didn't want to be with you before getting with another girl. That being your best friend. 

It was hard. Hell of course it was! they had been going behind your back for the past two weeks! two damn weeks!  At school she even had the audacity to laugh at you when you cried in the hallways.

"About time that you found out (Y/n). I never thought you were that dense." She spat at you holding onto Ben as he just stared blankly at you. No emotion on his face. 

"Ben... tell me it's not true. Please..." You whimper looking at him with pleading eyes as he just turns his face to the side giving you his cheek.

"He's mine now. We've been together for the past 2 years (Y/n). He was supeeeeerrrrr bored of you. Scurry on now." She waved her hand in front of your face. 

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!"

𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.

𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪,

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.

𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤,

𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.

𝙒𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚,