𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 18+

Five Hargreeves x Reader 18+!

this is the gxb version, It'll be kinda hard for me to write the bxb one but I'll try my best!

Warning! This contains mature content! If you do not wish to read this please exit or if there are more chapters please go ahead! All the best for you readers!

Description:

You want Five to take your first time.

You are both of age so plz, don't bash me on Five being in a kids body :(

____

"Five." You whisper gently to your boyfriend. The both of you lay in your bed him reading and you on your phone. His focus turns from the book he was reading to you. 

"What is it (Y/n)?" He questions you sitting up from your bed.

"I'm ready." You nod your head towards him.

"Ready?" He questions you with a puzzled look on his face before realisation hits him. "Ready for wha- OH! OH! Really! Are you sure?" He sits up from his position with questioning eyes.

"I'm sure Five! After all, I do love you and only you." You giggle at him as he grins widely.  He shuffles towards you kissing your bare shoulder before caressing your face with his hand.

"I really do love you (Y/n). I'm so happy to be doing this with you." He smiles lifting you up to place you on his lap. His eyes dart down towards your lips and he leans in capturing them into a deep kiss. Your hands traveled up towards his hair tugging at it softly as the kiss continued on. His grunts and your moans filled the air before you both pulled away for air. Both your chests rising and falling deeply for the much needed oxygen.

His hands then trail themselves down towards your night shirt lifting it up. You raise your arms for him to slide them it off leaving you in just his jogging bottoms and your own bra. His hands hover over your chest as he looks at you for permission. He swallows as you nod and places his hands on the soft mounds.

his hands work themselves kneading at your chest with light pressure. soft mewls escape your lips giving Five confidence on his work.

"Can I take your bra off?" He speaks softly. "Yes." You answer him as his hand glides towards your back to unclip it. He doesn't manage to open the clip and decides to pull on it snapping the clips off completely.

"Five! That was my good bra!" You yell as it falls down into your arms.

Five visibly gulps at you not minding your comment. His eyes keep themselves on your chest and you can see he's visibly shaken.

"It doesn't matter, You're beautiful (Y/n)." His hands place themselves back onto your mounds. He kisses you once again pulling you into a trance before pinching the pert bud resting at the centre of your chest. You whimper and moan as his tongue enters your mouth dancing along your own. He continues his attack on your chest as your hands place themselves on his shoulders and scrunch his shirt up.

his mouth trails kisses down towards your collar bone suckling at your skin laving purple and red marks. Your back arches and he places your back down onto the bed before going on top and caging you in between his arms.

his head lowers down towards your chest leaving sloppy kisses trailing towards your waistband of the joggers. "Hey! that's unfair! Why do you still have your clothes on!" You moan. Five rolls his eyes at you before removing his own shirt revealing his olive skin and toned chest.