4

"Who is this guy?" Jacob asked as he pointed to a man, "he's the only way I can leave undocumented" Newt spoke, "you're late...it leaves in fifteen minutes" the man spoke, "50 gaellons..." he added, "no, we agreed on 30" Newt spoke, the man went on about how it was now 50 because of how Newt was leaving England undocumented. "10, 9, 8..." he then started, I grabbed onto Newt's arm, knowing what was going to happen, and he grabbed Jacob's hand. Then the port-key took us to Paris. "It's night time..." I yawned, "right...we'll have to get a place to stay..." he then pulled out a card, "follow me" he then started walking, Jacob and I started to follow him. "Drop the bucket!" I told Jacob, he then dropped the bucket and caught up to us. We walked until we found a place that had the same symbol that was on Newt's card. "Where are we?" I cocked my head as we walked inside, "I don't know...Dumbledore only told me that he was a friend of his..." Newt told me as I looked around the cluttered home.

(I wanted the symbol only but ended with that^^)

"Right...let's all find someplace to crash for the night" Newt sighed as I sat down, Jacob looked at me, and then looked at Newt. "I'll crash in the attic..." Jacob then walked up the steps. "Hey look...there's a small room under the stairs..." I pointed out as I opened the door, "you could fit a tiny child in here" I added as he chuckled, "why would you put a child under some stairs?" he cocked his head to the side, "I dunno...maybe you're an ass who doesn't like children or something", "anyone who makes a child stay under some stairs is a horrible person..." he sighed and watched me as I climbed underneath the stairs. "I'm small enough I can fit!" I spoke as he laughed,  "come join...you might be able to fit" I said as he chuckled and then joined me. "Kind of a tight space don't ya think?" he looked at me, both of us realized how close we were, and yes. He did kiss me yesterday, however, we never really addressed it since then. "Uh...about that kiss" he started, "no, no don't worry about it..." I smiled, we were silent again, "well you see...I know it was a bit sudden and I caught you off guard..." he started as I looked at him, "however..." he started blushing.

"I-I'd like to do it again..." he whispered, my face went red, and then I kissed him passionately. He returned the kiss and placed his forehead against mine. "That was um...really nice" he chuckled breathlessly,  and I giggled. "That was the nerdiest thing you ever could've said Newt..." I joked as he laughed, "I know..." he chuckled as I smiled, "no, it's cute...like you." I spoke as Pick poked his head out, "and you...you're both adorable" I added as Newt chuckled.