19

After I finished reading I put the book down, "hey Newt!" I shouted I got no reply, I looked around and saw he wasn't here. I got off the hammock, wrapped the blanket around me and looked for Newt. I walked over to the Kelpie area and saw he was feeding him while petting him. "Hey, Newt..." I spoke as he looked at me, "what is it darling?" he smiled at me, "what is today?", "uh...December 21...why?" he blinked, "oh god...did I get any mail?" I asked him, "your father sent a letter..." he replied as he shoved his hand in his pocket, he looked nervous about something. "Damn...where is it?" I cocked my head to the side, "upstairs...I'll get it..." he pulled out his wand. "Accio" he spoke as the letter flew down to me, I opened it and read it. "He wants us to come over for Christmas" I smiled at Newt, "all right...well, we should get pack...I've got to talk to your father about something anyway..." he cleared his throat as I saw him playing with something in his pocket, 'all right then...' I smiled as we walked upstairs and began to pack.

~I'm a lazy bitch because it's a time skip~

I knocked on the door and my mom answered. The moment she saw us, she brought us in for a hug and then smiled. We walked in, we went to my room and I unpacked. "I'll sleep in my case again..." he spoke as I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. "Nah...you're gonna bunk with me..." I smiled as he chuckled, "as much as I'd love to darling...your father would have my head if I did" he told me as I stared into his beautiful eyes.

"When I first met you,
I felt like I had known you forever,
telling you my secrets
and what I didn't want ever.
You listened to me.
I bet you thought I'd never end.
Who would have thought
we would become more than just friends?
Over a period of time
I got to know the real you.
A boy, so caring and gentle,
with a heart so true.
You've survived your life
with hurt and loneliness by your side.
I told you I'd never leave
because of the feelings I have inside.
I know you
like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder
what I'd do if you were gone?
So I have decided
time answers all.
If it is meant to be,
time will remove the wall.
I love the way we are together.
You can always make me smile.
Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait a while.
Time will reveal what lies ahead,
but always remember
what I have said.
Meeting you has changed my life,
and I really love you so.
The feelings I feel for you,
I am never letting go.
Remember me always
and I will, too.
I always think of
me and you." I spoke as he smiled, "where'd you read that?" he asked, "...another poetry book I found..." I told him as he snorted, "thought you didn't like romance stuff" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes and then kissed him passionately. "I love you Y/n...you're something special..." he spoke as I giggled, "just like you..." I kissed him again, he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.