❒ BEOMGYU [TXT]

requested by @101Life_

Another slow day, with the same kid who always loved to pick on you

Another slow day, with the same kid who always loved to pick on you. Beomgyu was his name, and he was gorgeous, but also happened to be a playboy in school.

He obviously was disgusted with you, because he often teased you and shoved you into lockers, explaining you were in his way. You were never friends with him, but your whole life you'd gone to school with him. So you knew him pretty well, for someone who wasn't his friend. But one thing you did not know, was why he liked to pick on you.

I mean sure, he was the typical popular playboy, but you hadn't done anything wrong to him. Not that you knew of. Why would you? You were too nice for that.

Sitting in class, as usual, Beomgyu always had an itch to pick on you. Teasing and pushing you against lockers was one thing, but he also often knocked your things over and would leave you to pick it up.

Right now was a perfect example of him doing just that. He'd knocked down your pencil along with your sticky notes, and now they were laying a good two feet away from your desk.

"Aren't you going to get that?" One of the girls who hung off of Beomgyu's shoulder asked, popping her gum irritably loudly. Beomgyu had a deep smirk on his face, and the girl next to him had a profound glare set on you, all the while smirking as well. You frowned, slowly sliding out of your chair to walk over to the pencil and sticky note pad. Bending down, you just frowned even more.

As soon as the two items were in your hand, you slowly glided back to your seat.

You realized though, that Beomgyu's smirk had long ago been wiped off of his face, and he was glaring at something behind you.

You just ignored it though, and lowered your head back into your phone, hoping he wouldn't bother you anymore. What you didn't know was, two boys behind you had practically seen up your skirt, and were now smirking wildly. You didn't realize how badly Beomgyu was bothered. You didn't even see how badly he was trying to compose his anger.

-

Walking down the hall to your locker located near the exit of the school, you immediately opened it up when you got to it, and shoved your books inside.

You hadn't even heard heavy footsteps approaching you from behind, and took the time to slam your locker shut. But as asoon as you did your back was met with the rough locker, and your arms were behind held down to your side.

Eyes widening, you found yourself staring at none other than Beomgyu. You let out a sigh of aggravation. Could you even say you were surprised these days? Not really. You sort of expected this at this point.