❒ S.COUPS [SEVENTEEN] pt. 1

S.COUPS X FEM! READER
DAD AU! IDOL AU!
[WORDS; 1,119 ]

"Rina and Secheol, sit still!" The members all watched from their seats in the front row, as their leader and eldest member crawled after his two children who were causing mischief

"Rina and Secheol, sit still!" The members all watched from their seats in the front row, as their leader and eldest member crawled after his two children who were causing mischief. Their poor leader had been trying to get his kids to sit still for the last sixteen minutes, ever since you had left for the bathroom. The only time he'd been able to get them to sit contently in his lap since they wouldn't sit in their sits in between you and him, was when Monsta X performed Shoot Out. Of course, they danced and wiggled in his lap to the song, but he'd actually been able to keep them content on each of his knees.

Now there was a break for anyone who needed to use the bathroom, and for the people behind the scenes to get ready to present the next award. And Seungcheol's daughter and son were no longer able to keep the jitters away and decided to run around acting crazily.

"Hyung, looks like you're having trouble," Jun noted as he tried to stifle his laugh into Joshua's shoulder, who was looking at his friend with sympathy. "I'm not. We're just having a little mishap" explained the dark-haired leader. Jun cackled again. Joshua though decided to help and called over Secheol. At first, the little boy didn't budge from his seated position on the ground and seemed more content with watching all the fans in the stands way behind all of the idols. But after guidance from Seungcheol, Secheol was sitting in Joshua's lap; and they began talking about random things together.

Your daughter though, she was a whole different story. She was bouncing around to the audible fan chants in the background and even giggled sweetly when she heard her name being called out by the fans.

"Hyung, it looks like she likes it" Jeonghan stated, smiling wildly when Rina began giggling and jumping up and down again, her little legs bouncing. "And the fans seem to like her as well"

"I'm glad she's enjoying herself, but Y/n is going to kill me if she comes back and sees Rina bouncing around like this. Her bedtime was hours ago,"

Jeonghan leaned forward in his seat and opened his arms for the little girl.

"Rina, go to uncle Jeonghan," Said the girl's father. "Appa, but your fans! They're calling for me"
Seungcheol smiled warmly, staring into his daughters' eyes. "I know, they love you!" He exclaimed. "But, I'd love it if you sat down. The break will be over soon, and your Eomma will be back as well anytime now" At the mention of Seunhcheol's wife, she immediately seemed like she was listening.

Rina sighed dramatically as she ran over to Jeonghan. He laughed as soon as she landed on his lap, "You know your appa can't keep up with you and your brother anymore"

"He's getting old, uncle Hannie!"

"I know. But we won't tell him that," Rina and Jeonghan giggled mischievously together.

As soon as the leader sat down, his eyes rolled back into his head, and afterward, his eyes snapped shut. He was tired, that much he'd admit. He'd performed tonight with his group, and he was surprised Joshua and Jeonghan had the energy to hold his overly energetic kids. Everyone had to at least sit through the award ceremony for another hour at most, and then it'd take another hour or so to get home. Leaving the venue would be a bitch, especially with Secheol and Rina.

He jumped slightly when he felt someone pat his thigh, and opened his eyes lazily to see his wife smiling warmly at him.

"I'm sorry I took forever. This dress— to say the least, it's not the easiest to get into and out of" He just nodded, too exhausted to even speak right now.

But he did know how you felt about the dress the stylists had put you in. It was much tighter up top than anyone had expected, but that's how the beautiful dress was made. So you'd been sitting in it for hours, all the while dealing with rambunctious children as well.

That's when he realized he couldn't be complaining. Because you dealt with the kids every day for the most part while he was at work, and usually you were up at the ass crack of dawn until he got home sometime around 1 am. You were usually cleaning the house, or dealing with a sick kid; sometimes both of them were sick at the same time. Other times though, you'd been waiting up for Seungcheol, and he felt terrible for making you wait.

"What happened? You look exhausted" You whispered worriedly into his ear, voice lowering because the hosts had come back to the large stage and had begun talking again.

The large room many idols had been packed into dimmed to a dark tone, but thankfully he could still see your face.

"It's nothing" he whispered back, reaching for your hand as you leaned into his side.

"I see Jeonghan and Joshua have Rina and Secheol under control" You giggled as you looked over at Jeonghan, Joshua, Rina, and Secheol who were now all embedded in a deep conversation; both of the adults seemed pretty interested and intrigued as well.

"That's good," The leader sighed, sinking even further back into the seat. "Hopefully they fall asleep within the hour" he whispered into your ear.

"They'll probably fall asleep in the car," He heard you whisper back. He sighed once again, hands rubbing over his forehead to decrease the knots that were forming.

Your hand squeezed his tighter, "Ya know, you're the best dad out there, but these days you get tired easily. Maybe you should take a break?" A break to Seungcheol sounded weird since he hadn't taken one in such a long time. It felt weird hearing that, and it would feel even weirder if he spent a day away from his friends since he'd been around them most of his life and career.

"I'm not as old as everyone thinks" He scoffed adding a low laugh. You patted his arm in the dark, nodding in agreement. "I know. You're twenty-six, you don't have to remind me, babe. I don't forget" He heard you tease. "But who says leaders can't get tired, right? You're human after all"

"We should all take a break!"

"All of us?" He asked. "Yeah the kids and us, including the guys!"

"I'll organize everything, just pick a place and I'll speak to your managers" he couldn't help but smile at you.

"You'd do that?"

"Of course I would! What kind of wife would I be if I didn't?"