Chapter 19 | Free

I get jealous,

I get mad,

I get worried,

I get curious.

But that's only because I love you so much and I don't wanna lose you.

-Unknown

~~

"Can we please go somewhere?" Luke complained, he was getting restless from being cooped up in the house for too long and was begging me to take him somewhere.

"No Lukey, you're sick." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and his frown deepened.

"Please Shiloh? Please?" He changed his approach by pushing his bottom lip out and widened his eyes adorably.

Too bad that horses do the same.

But it looks so cute.

No, stay firm.

But-

No!

"Fine." I give in and let out a laugh as Luke puts his hands in the air and does a little dance. "Where to, Mr. Sick?"

"Can we go shopping?" He suggests and I laugh.

"Girly much?" I tease and he hangs his head in shame, blushing. "Don't worry, we can go." I cheer him up and he looks up with a wide smile.

Little bastard.

We had worked hard on the song this time, edging the lyrics into a more emotional song, from the heart, instead of focusing on the chords this session.

Grabbing my backpack, I walk to the door while I wait for Luke to grab some of his own essentials.

Meeting up with me, we walk outside and I come to realisation, we don't have a Ashton to drive us, and we don't have our licences yet, so it looks like we're walking.

"How far is it?" I sigh as we walk, side by side down the footpath.

"It's the area between our houses, practically the middle," he answers with a calm voice and he smiles down to me.

"Where do you think you'll be in a few years Shiloh?" He mumbles out of the blue, catching me by surprise.

Where would I be?

Would I still have the horses?

Will I still have Luke and the boys around?

"I have no idea, Luke." I whisper and he answers for himself.

"I hope to still be by your side." he throws an arm around my shoulder and giving me a squeeze, my heart warming at his words.

"Beside you." I smile cheekily up to him and he throws his head back with laughter. My heart warms at the feeling of making him laugh.

"I see what you did there." he calms down and leaves his arm on my shoulder, protecting me.

"In all seriousness, I hope the same, Luke, I really do." I lean into his side and wrapping an arm around his waist.

"I've nearly finished the editing of the music video." I mumble and he thanks me instantly.

"I just need you guys to record it in the studio," I plan and he chuckles at my words, "What?"

"Firstly, we already have, and secondly, you sound so cute when you act all grown up." he confesses and a blush goes to my cheeks.

"Shut up."