Chapter 11 | A Team

Being a fan from the very start doesn't mean you're real fan

Being a fan is when you will support them

Through thick and thin

Till the very end.

-Anonymous

~~

You're just a little bit out of my limit

It's been two years now,

Haven't even seen the best of me

And in my mind now,

I've been over this a thousand times

And it's almost over

Let's start over.

I was currently chilling on a couch watching the guys rock out on their guitars and bass, and of course, Ashton on the drums. They were good, and I mean really good. Leaning back on the couch, I imagine them being famous in the future.

You're just a little bit out of my limit.

It's been two years now,

Haven't even seen the best of me

And in my mind now,

I've been over this a thousand times

And it's almost over,

Let's start over.

As they finish Luke walks to me and props himself in a seat beside me. I am currently applauding them by clapping and complimenting them.

"My gosh guys, you were amazing!" I ramble to them as they smile tiredly to me, exhausted from the mini concert they were performing for me.

They had performed loads of covers, even chucking in a few originals, including 'Out Of My Limit' at the end. They insisted on playing it so I had a brief idea on what we were working with.

I noticed while they were performing, they tend to spread their legs really far apart as they hit the notes and chords on the guitars and bass, it was really quite amusing.

"Who wrote 'Out Of My Limit', if you don't mind me asking?" I ask out of curiosity. They all look to Calum who was blushing slightly, fiddling with his bass strap.

"Does that mean that 'Miss Picasso' had a song written about herself?" I tease, he didn't mention that he had known her awhile, well, thought about her?

"Maybe." he smiles slyly, looking up from the bass guitar.

"How about we record a chilled out jam session?" Michael asks out of the blue, we all exchange a few glances.

"Shiloh can use my acoustic guitar," Luke's pipes in, I nod with agreement, and with that, Luke walks out to grab the guitar and Ashton picks up the famous drum box I saw on the 'Teenage Dirtbag' cover video.

I find a stool nearby and Calum plugs his bass back in to the amplifier. Michael seemed happy to just do vocals so he went to get the camera.

In the meantime I check my phone for any new notifications, only a few hate tweets from Sarah and her clique, nothing out of the ordinary to be honest.

Luke came back holding the classic acoustic guitar of his. I slip my phone back into my pocket as he passes it gently to me with a extra pick. I adjust the strap to my likings and strum a few chords softly, not realising the camera was on, I look to Luke.