Chapter 26 | Miracle

Every moment I spend with you..

Is like a beautiful dream come true.

-Unknown

~~

After I said goodbye to Luke, I headed up to Raine's apartment because Raine would take a while with Calum I'm guessing. I immediately untie the demon spawns from my feet and fling them down the hall near Raine's bedroom doorway, my feet were aching so much.

I shuffle across the room to the window, peering down to the sidewalk where they were. Looking deep into each other's eyes and standing close.

Kiss her Calum.

Do it.

Calum begins to move his face closer and closer to Raine's. He needs to kiss her now or she'll never be able to look at him again. Raine doesn't move away from him and he finally places his lips upon hers.

I jump around, dancing like the idiot I am.

They finally kissed!

Goddamn Cal, took you long enough.

Minutes pass until Raine returns to me and she has a huge smile on her face as I look at her with a smirk.

"What?" She giggles, all drunk-like from her kiss and I roll my eyes.

"So you and Cal, huh?" I say, making kissing noises from my lips and laughing as she blushes deep while nodding.

"What'd he say?" I ask, my smirk still evident.

"He said he thought I was an amazing girl and he hadn't felt like he did in a long time." she says quietly as if she couldn't believe and I fall onto the couch.

"I'm just worried, you know? I don't want us to end like my last boyfriend." Raine sighs.

"He's not like that Raine, you know that." I press as she turns on her TV.

"I'm gonna upload their video on their YouTube channel, they saw it and loved it." I change the subject and she flips through channels.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asks as she gives up on finding a channel, looking at me.

"Just put on a movie." I suggest and she picks herself up from the couch, picking a random movie from the drawer and inserting the disk into the TV.

"You can stay the night if you want." Raine suggests and I give her a grateful look. I was tired after the date and I honestly couldn't be bothered to call a taxi to take me home. I'd probably fall asleep in the car and that's embarrassing.

"Go change clothes in my room real quick, incase you fall asleep on the couch." Raine adds and I stand up and trudge into her bedroom, changing into my original clothes; leggings and a sweater.

Damn I'm so tired.

~~

I wake up the next morning on the couch to my phone telling me I had received a text. Luke.

From Lukey <3 :

Can I come over to your house later to upload the vid? Xx

To Lukey <3 :

Yeah of course, what's wrong?

From Lukey <3 :

Jack's got his dodgy mates over and I don't wanna be around xx

I better get going then. I stretch from my spot, yawning.

What time is it?

I glance around the walls of the room, looking for a clock. I spot one on the wall filled of pictures of people drenched in rain.