Ralex

Robbie

   I didnt know what to do. I've came to the conclusion that Im Bi-Sexual. It took me over a year to accept myself. Im not homophobic what so ever, its just Ive never seen myself ever liking a guy... till Alex came in my life.

    The only one who really knows is Brooklyn because I can trust him. Yeah I know, surprising right? Well he hasn't spilt the secret or even came close to it.

    He's gay so it must be harder for himself. The worst part about everything is that Im dating Alex. Dont get me wrong and put words in my mouth, I love Alex to pieces, Hes my world.

     But what would Rye say? I was cut out of my thoughts by my boyfriend of a year. He sat sideways on my lap and rested his head on my shoulder, starting to trace shapes on my chest.

    "Robbie?" He asked. I laid down since we are on his bed. He moved so his head was resting in the crook of my neck and our legs tangled together. He played with my hoodie I was wearing.

    "Yes baby?" I ask. He kept looking at his hand nervously.

    "Should we tell Rye and the boys?" I looked down slightly to see him fiddling with my hoodie.

    "I know we should and we will. They deserve to know, especially Rye since he's my brother" I say.

    "I think it'd be best to tell them because then we wont have to hide our love" Alex said smiling cutely.

    "You're so freaking cute baby, you know that?" I seen his cheeks flush a shade of red and smile, knowing the effect I have on him.

    "Can we tell them at dinner time?" He asked. I nodded.

    "Lets enjoy cuddling for now" he nodded and rested his hand instead of fiddling around.

《《》》

     I sighed as I shook my body while jumping, trying to get rid of all the nerves I can before we tell them. Today is Sunday which means supper Sundays which means everyones gonna be there.

     I smile as I walk to the kitchen where my boyfriend was filming Jack and Brook. As I was walking to the kitchen I was thinking of what Rye would say. Will he hate me?

    I stand next to Alex and look at the camera screen. He looked over at me smiling warmly. It calms me down everytime. I decide to take a risk and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

   "Alex Ew!" I laughed as he sneezed on my arm. Jacklyn started laughing at us and Alex wiped his nose on a tissue. I walk to the sink and wash my hands and arms.

    "Sorry Robbie!" Alex yelled.

    "Only roadtrip" Jack mumbled, stirring the chicken around the pan and laughing lightly.

     "Are you allergic to me?" I asked and we all laughed.

   "Yes completely" Alex sarcastically commented.

    "Anygay! Go back to cooking" I walked out of shot and dried my hands and arms.

    "Did you just say anygay!?" Brooklyn asked wheezing. I nodded and Alex gave me a soft smile. I gave one back.

《《》》

     Now Im even more nervous. Alex (obviously) and Brook already know Im Bi, But nobody else. Nobody but me and Alex knows about our relationship. Jack and Brook pass the food around.