Rybbie (part two)

Requested by > Alot of you lol I love it
Type > Bdsm
Warning > Smut

~~~~

Recap > 

I ran out of the room and into mine, Calling my mom immediately, tears tracking down my cheeks.

I heard her pick up and she must've heard my sniffles.

"Hey what's wrong? Why are we crying?" She asked and I choked on my tears.

"I found my sub mum"

"Why do you sound so upset then? You should be happy!" I could practically feel the smile through the phone.

"It's Rye"

Now >

It was quiet for a while and I understood and let her collect her thoughts. After what felt like hours which was actually minutes, I heard her take in a breath before she started talking.

    "Honey its okay" I hear her softly tell me. "Who cares if it's your brother! You two are very close and that's a special thing to have with your siblings. Most siblings argue and don't want to talk to each other or even be near each other. To be honest I've already seen this coming from the way you two have been acting all your lives. At least you two know everything about each other. Now I love you and I've got to go now stop talking to me and talk to Ryan instead" She hung up before I could even say something.

     I rolled my eyes in annoyance and threw my phone on my bed. How did this happen? I hear whimpering and I instantly know it's Rye crying.

    I must've made it seem like I didn't want him as a sub. He must be feeling horrible. Hell, I feel horrible for leaving him like that. Alone. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair and walked back to his room.

    He was curled up in his blankets and his head is buried in his pillow as he sobbed. My heart seemed to clench in my chest seeing him like this.

    I sighed quietly and sat on the bed next to him.

   "Bee" I mumbled. He hummed in response and I knew he was scared because of my first reaction.

    "Bee it's okay, I don't hate you. I love you so much. It's alright if you're my sub, we know each other very well and we won't get separated now"

(A/n currently in class and just overheard someone say "I'll hold it down now" and my mind went places 😂)

    Rye looked up from his pillow and his eyes were irritated from crying and being in the pillow and his cheeks are pink. My hand went to his cheek and my thumb rubbed the soft skin gently.

    "It's okay bee. I promise I'm not rejecting you" He nodded and closed his eyes and wiped the tears away. I kissed his forehead and he contently sighed at the affection.

   "Lay down" He quietly whined. I laughed and nodded.

    "Let me go and get Shaun alright baby?" He frowned but nodded and I ran my hand through his hair.

      "I'll be right back I'm not going to mexico"

   "You better not you bitch" He sleepily mumbled and I let him go this once with the swearing. I walked downstairs to see Shaun with Dad.

  "Hey Rob, We're going to Shaun's doctors appointment. Do you mind staying here with Rye?" He asked me softly. I shook my head no with a smile and walked back upstairs with a shrug of my shoulders. Once I was in Rye's room, I closed and locked the door as that was a habit of mine to do.