Part 23-Laughing Gas

Viggo hung in chains beside his brother, both men having sour looks on their faces.

"This is your fault."

"Oh, says the one who who insisted on entering the dragon rider's secret hideout." Viggo shot back sarcastically. "Ah, but who knew it would be so heavily guarded!"

A hissing sound filled the room and both brothers froze, the conversation immediately dying. "What is that?" Ryker shrugged. "How would I know? It'll either kill us or it won't."

Viggo would have scoffed, but his head was starting to feel... fuzzy. He started to laugh, then found he couldn't stop.

"Hahaha..."

"What? Why are you- hahahaha!"

Ryker found himself giggling helplessly, swinging against his shackles. The pain in his wrists just set off another round of laughter. Viggo gasped at his side, tears of laughter running down his face. "What is this? I can't- ha- stop..."

Viggo tried to straighten his face, but he made the mistake of looking at Ryker, who was still trying to get his breathing under control and whose face was twisted hilariously.

"Oh Thor. This is worse than pain, I can't breath." Viggo continued to laugh.

-----

Viggo grinned on the other side of the door, and Hiccup raised an eyebrow. "Amusing, sure, but I don't see how it gets us what we need to know. Shut it off before you kill them okay?" Viggo nodded and shrugged, closing off the machine that had been releasing the gas into the room.

"I'll have to thank Yohan for whatever this is. I honestly had thought it wouldn't do a thing, but I like it. I'll figure out how to use it."

The grimborn brothers still wheezed on the other side of the door, and Dagur left them alone. For now....

*They'll be fine XD not doing a part 2 for this, moving on to other ideas on this same thread. Thanks for reading, stay posted for more!"