under my touch (M)

LALISA,

surreal

/səˈrɪəl/

adjective

having the qualities of surrealism; bizarre.

synonyms:unreal, bizarre, unusual, weird, strange, unearthly, dreamlike.

11:03 pm Busan

She said kiss me.

When you touch me I feel my heart beating.

You're the light that my world always needed.

I don't know what it is that I'm feeling.

Someone tell me if I'm still just dreaming.

Think I lose my mind when you're around me.

When you look at me, it's so hard to breath.

But you make it so clear and now I see.
I just want you to stay right beside me.

The room grows ten times in size and we become a small piece inside it. A tiny bed in a now empty space -- that's what it felt like. Like the room was wiped clean of decor, of her desk, books, draws and everything else unnecessary. Instead all that remained were her fairy lights, music and bed - which to me was floating on shallow waters. A puddle the size of an ocean, covering every bit of floor in this vast, unknown bedroom. The lights reflecting stars and the song (which I recongised as 'Euphoria') reflecting me.

My feelings.

I sigh a subtle laugh. It's just so odd to acknowledge it - my inner workings. I think I've done more of that since being in Busan then I have my entire life.

It was all so strange. Is so strange.

Surreal...

And yet it wasn't.

Despite where my mind took us. She, Jennie, was really here. Under my touch, granting me access to heaven.

"Beautiful" I take my hand to her cheek.

She is undoubtedly beautiful.

I move closer - so close, that I can feel her breath warm against my lips. I glance once more to her eyes but find them closed. She has me. My mind is made and my time is up.

I had been so sure of many things and had lived religiously by specific rules.

Safety measures.

One, Don't trust anyone.

Two, No one loves you. They only love what they can get.

Three, You're better off on your own.

Four, If you ever get lonely, alcohol gets you numb.