stay

JENNIE,

figure

/ˈfɪɡə/

Noun

calculate or work out (an amount or value) arithmetically.

Synonyms:calculate, work out, total, sum, reckon, compute, enumerate, determine, evaluate, quantify, assess, count, add up, put a figure on, tally, totalize, gauge

12:00 am Seoul

Everything is present in a kiss.

Every kiss we've ever shared before. Every day we've gone without. Every night we've slept matching, in her ridiculously baggy cotton boxers and equally disheveled hair. And then every night otherwise - without; no boxers, no nothing, just bare skin and needy, tangled hugging.

Everything is there.

Everything is present. 

All that and more. 

All our shared nights and then all those that were not. And despite the stubborn way my heart pushes - wishes the painful feeling away - it's the nights that were not, that stay. Holds. And stings more. Be more -- present. There. Here in this kiss. All those nights the bed was mine, and mine alone. All those nights, free from a lightly tickling fringe, no lips pressed against my ear. No long limb taking more space then the skinny thing ever should. No incoherent murmurs, or tired mumbles. No midnight groans when I've gotten too hot to cuddle. And no final I love you's just as my body succumbs to sleep. 

Everything is there.

Everything is present.

All that and more.

Everything is there, every good reason to keep kissing and then every frustrating reason to stop.

I should stop.

I could stop.

But –

Lisa moans into my mouth.

Fuck it.

I deepen the kiss, hard and desperate, tasting her lament with my lips. Then tasting her lips with my tongue. Then feeling her tongue with my -- well everything. With every tingling, provoked part of me. I push her back and straddle tight, knees either side. Lisa's fingers press deep into my waist and mine get lost in her hair. I'm hungry – deprived – overwhelmed by my need, my want for her. And with the way her chest meets mine, I know she feels the same, and that's fucking magic. That feels like actual fucking magic.