with pleasure (M)

JENNIE,

today

/təˈdeɪ/

adverb

on or in the course of this present day.

synonyms:this day, this very day, before tomorrow, this morning, this afternoon, this evening

9:43 am Busan

There's a second or two before Lisa ever touches me full and bold. It's a look she gives, a seek for clarification and then a swift shift into over drive when it's granted.

I can never decide which I like better.

The search -- Her sharp, dancing eyes, scanning my all so obvious face. My all so desperate expression.

If she couldn't catch the hint in my look, she would surely smell it on me. Lust worn like a rich, deep perfume, intoxicating the air.

I like the search because it feels like the moment just before the gun goes off when I race. Adrenaline peaking, palms sweating, heart thumping and legs ready - It's that anticipation that drives me mad, that keeps me coming back.

And I know in that moment that no matter how worked up she is, no matter how much I know she wants it - she will never over step if I don't. She will always look for permission first.

It's that kind of gentlemen psyche that really turns me on.

But saying all that - the shift - her look of go. Look number two. That... that is something else.

It's like her whole expression changes shade, changes form. Once big and brown, her alluring and deceivingly doe eyes shift to a look much darker and much more slanted.

It baffles me how she does it. How she holds them sleepily half closed yet with so much energy - piercing me with so much desire. Enticing me to walk the fine line between ecstasy and destruction.

I haven't seen it yet but I know from this look that she has a side darker then I think I'm capable of handling. Despite how much I might want it.

And suddenly, her words ping through my improper cravings.

I'm going to fuck you right back to sleep baby

"Prove it"

And there it is.

Look one.

Look two.

And I'm in.

She attacks my lips with mutual desperation. My senses tingle into the abys as she sends my mind hopessly adrift. Floating in the great outer space, seeing stars up close and breathing with the fear that it could be my last.