can't get no

LALISA,

truth

/truːθ/

noun

the quality or state of being true.

synonyms:veracity, truthfulness, verity,sincerity, candour,  honesty,genuineness

2:35 pm Busan

"Uh fuck" Come on.

I squeeze my eyes shut, begging the trail of dirty thoughts to be enough. That the simple... well the highly sexualised (but still very much respected) image of Jennie would make me come.

Let me come!

I sharpen my jaw line in sexual frustration and let out a throaty grumble.

The growl tickles my throat the same way I touch my sex. Stroke myself.

I want nothing more then to set fire between my legs. Burn up in a bombfire of pleasure. Sparks and all that good shit. You know like... oh whatever, the point is I'm horny as fuck and I need a release.

Just think of Jennie.

With her unrurly hair teasingly off to one side. Head back, tongue between her teeth and eyes as fine as the ancient Gods. I mean there could be truth in that. She was certainly a woman, but also maybe more.

The Egyptians believed cats were guardians of the dead - I get the sense that Jennie could hold that kind of power.

She's worthy of that kind of power.

To be greater than me - Lisa, who would serve her, kneel to her, worship her.

A Guardian. A Queen. A Goddess.

The kind followed by millions.

Loved by many.

But pleasured only by me.

I remind myself of our last night together. Watching her, watching me, feeling myself.

Breasts out and legs wide to bear witness the aftermath of fucking her. Glistening thighs, wet from my fingers. My delicate touch... or not too delicate.

I hate to imagine her as someone who could be owned by another. But when her center drips like that for me I can't help but get a little cocky.

"Fuck me baby" I call out past my imagination.

"Fuck me" I growl lowly wanting so badly to satisfy my needs.

I am so damm horny.

I always am these days.