2|Airport Attention!

Jimin's pov

We landed at the Incheon Airport at Seoul after finishing our concerts in Hong Kong. All the members including me had fallen asleep around 1am at night as we all were discussing about our new album and it's concepts and stuff. I couldn't sleep in the flight as well because Taehyung and Jungkook had been bickering throughout the flight on who was a better video gamer between them when Jin had chirped in that obviously he was the best video gamer in the world which led to a huge chaos in the three hour flight.

However on landing my very considerate best friend Taehyung had bought a cup of espresso for me as a cure for my throbbing head ache that had been following me from few weeks ago due to extreme stress and over work. After collecting our luggage we headed outside the airport towards the car that would take us to our dorms and finally I would be able to take rest in my soft king size bed wearing my chimmy pajamas.

We landed at about 11:30 pm at night and the members and I had half expected that our beloved Armys would be waiting for us at that time. But we had underestimated the love of our fans, there were around hundreds of Armys waiting for us. To ensure protection for both us and the fans security was increased. However I soon saw a girl around the age of fourteen or fifteen trying to come and get a handshake towards us but was pushed by the security of the airport which made her fall.

Taehyung's pov

We saw the young girl being pushed by the security officers and Jungkook and I spotted Jimin running towards her immediately and picking her up and hugging her. We saw the girl blush and dust herself while the other fans instantly started clicking pictures and videos. The other members and I ran towards them and comforted her while we heard Jimin say "No one dares to mess with our beloved fans" while the crowd went crazy and started hooting on this comment our manager advised us to go towards the car and we followed him waving good bye at our fans.

Namjoon's pov

As soon as we reached our dorms we switched on our television to find clips of Jimin's little rescue mission on every news channel were he was being praised and was given the title of the Most Caring Idol. I saw Jimin smiling from ear to ear but I had to remind him of the schedules and meeting that were going to be held in the upcoming week.

I took my notebook out checking the schedules and said" The maknae line has to go for a contract signing in a new coffee company that has launched it's products in Korea recently and they are the official brand ambassadors . The brand has just launched and thus cannot afford the entire group so they wanted to sign a contract with only the maknaes and Bang Pdnim had also agreed as the owner of the company was his friend. "

The boys heard this piece of news and sighed and Jimin showed his annoyance by locking himself up in his dorm room for the next few hours . Stress had been following Jimin around and that wasn't a good sign hence we all decided to let him be and calm down.

________________________________________________

This story is going under serious editing , so please bear with me, ty