18|Kim Yoora To The Rescue.

YeonSeo's pov

The next morning I woke up with puffy eyes only to realise  that I had slept in my office clothes. I was still pissed at Jimin and annoyed with myself.

I freshened up and went outside only to see Jimin sitting on the couch fiddling with his iPhone.  "Good Morning Miss. YeonSeo ", he chortled as soon as he saw me. Although he had a big smile plastered on his face I was still mad at him and I just decided to ignore him so that I wouldn't literally have to kill him this time.  

"Listen.....about yesterday....ummmm.....ummmm.......I'm sorry ok.....I don't know what happened, I don't even want to know...but if I hurt you in any way.....I'm sorry Miss. Lee." The looks in his eyes were genuine and I noticed that he had also made a puppy face, even though my mind was telling me not to forgive him my heart wanted to cuddle him as he was looking extremely cute. "Fine, I'll get your coffee.", I said and I was about to leave the apartment when Jimin chirped in"I don't want to see your pretty face dull so you may not follow the list I gave you....ummmmmm......give me whatever food you eat.....I'll be fine with that."

Jimin's pov

"Are you serious right now......are you cooperating with me......", she asked with a confused look on her face.

"Yah! don't talk much I might change my......", before I could finish my sentence YeonSeo pulled me into a hug. I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks and I moved away from her as I felt awkward.

"Yah! no skin ship...........stay away from me.......", I said even though I liked the feeling of her hugging me. "It's just a friendly hug don't take anything to be serious...or maybe it isn't a friendly hug", she said and winked.                                                                                                                   
"Yah! what's up with you today......huh", I asked with a confused look.

"Its ok chill I was just kidding .....calm down I have no interest in you" and she handed me a cup of coffee.

"You better not, by the way do you remember seeing any one around me the day you hit me, cause I clearly don't remember anything.", I asked her while I took a sip of the hot coffee.

"No, but I do remember you had gone to drink in that local bar....with ......ummmm your bandmate......ughhh....what was his name ......Kim ...ummm....yes....Kim Taehyung.", she said and went inside her room.

"'Tae was the person with whom I had got out to drink.......he didn't even stop me from drinking....what kind of a friend was he.", I sighed and thought no wonder he was acting weird in the press conference, was he trying to take my place in the group...nah he wouldn't do that would he..... I was thinking weird things when YeonSeo stepped out of her room wearing an oversized  denim pants paired with a fitted crop top, the outfit complimented her perfectly toned body and she indeed looked ravishing.

 I was thinking weird things when YeonSeo stepped out of her room wearing an oversized  denim pants paired with a fitted crop top, the outfit complimented her perfectly toned body and she indeed looked ravishing